Chapter 26

Perrie's POV:

I just arrived at my date with Zayn. He has been overly affectionate and I'm thinking it's because the press are starting rumours about him cheating. We've already discussed it and he got a tattoo of my face on him!

That's kinda a lot. It was cute.

"To us." He said raising his glass of champagne giving me his charming smile.

I smiled as well and raised my glass.

After a while we ate and talked. Then slowly after finished he wanted to fastly get me somewhere. He just rushed me but didn't say where he wants to go.

"Zayn where are we?" I asked. He kept on going holding onto my hand. It went uphill.

Finally we stopped and there was a great view. The sun was setting making this look just like a movie.

"It's beautiful." I said in shock. He always put thought into our dates but this is next level.

Now that I looked more intently I saw rose petals spread around a blanket on the ground with pillows.

"All for you." He whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes for a second but was very well aware that we are still outside in the world and I'm really not up for having pictures of me and my boyfriend pleasing each other.

"Zayn." I said in a warning.

He pulled away and smiled cheekily. I shook my head but had to smile as well.

"Come on. Let's sit down." He said and pulled me gently to the blanket.

We sat there for about half an hour. We then stood up and he said, "Oh look!" and pointed towards the setting sun.

I looked trying to see what he's talking about.

Then when I turned to look at him he was kneeling in front of me.

Oh god.

"Perrie, we've been together for 2 years and a few months now. Every time we are together I feel how lucky I am. We make memories that will never leave us no matter what. I know that I want you by my side. Would you do me the great honour and marry me?" He asked with a box in hand, that contained a ring.

Before I could even think properly I was overjoyed.

My eyes started getting teary and he looked kinda nervous. I realise I haven't answered yet.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Yes! Oh my god yes! I love you." I said.

He started smiling widely and picked me up. He spun us around and kissed me.

He let me down again.

"You made me nervous there for a sec." He said chuckling.

"Sorry, it was just so surprising. I didn't think this would happen." I said.

He hugged me close to him and I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you babe." He said.

"I love you too." I said. Then I smirked and said, "So... you are my fiance now?"

He smiled and kissed my cheek, "I guess I am. And you are mine."

Wow. I'm engaged.

I need to tell the girls.

Then my mind went blank