𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( iii. colors )

bennett has always been unlucky. he could study extremely hard for an upcoming exam, and end up with an f. he could know directions to get somewhere like the back of his hand, yet he could still get lost ( in these situations, he'd have to call barbara or fischl for help ). he was never favored by whatever god there was, since the day he was born — that's february 29th, by the way.

but that was exactly what made him gain traction. originally, bennett only gained followers due to the fact that he could be seen in the backgrounds of barbara's videos now and then. he'd make cameos quite often, and appear in her q&a videos all the time. one day, around sophomore year of high school, when barbara's youtube channel was beginning to thrive and flourish, she encouraged her best friend to make his own content. at first, bennett practically laughed in her face;; he claimed he'd never make it.

as a joke, he started streaming minecraft parkour on youtube and twitch under the name bennettslifesucks. all the dang time, the game would lag at the absolute worst times, preventing him from making jumps at the right time— and bennett's reactions were, according to his subs, the most hilarious things ever. before he knew it, he'd get 50 to 100 viewers per stream. his adorable white ferret named furret also gained him a fair amount of followers as well. his unluckiness is what gained him over 30 thousand subs... maybe it wasn't completely a burden?

bennett's friends were all quite charismatic. they gained followings fairly quickly, especially the newer creators in the group. it was quite difficult creating content on a daily basis. thankfully, they all went to teyvat high— they helped each other out whenever it was possible.

so though bennett was unlucky, there were a total of two times he wasn't: the growth of his channel, and the lovely friends he met along the way.

bennett also considered it quite lucky that he met razor.

-

bennettslifesucks is online!

bennettslifesucks
hey razor, what's your favorite color?

wolfy is online!

wolfy
hi .. favorite color is grey .. or purple

wolfy
what is bennett's favorite color

bennettslifesucks
COOL 👍 mine is probs red

wolfy
hm.. red, like fire

wolfy
... you remind me of fire

bennettslifesucks
RLLY? how so

wolfy
don't know,, you are .. fiery

wolfy
like the sun

bennettslifesucks
eodfnkfmgmgmgm IDK IF THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT ?!?!

wolfy
yes. sorry,, wasn't clear

wolfy
was a compliment

wolfy
razor.. likes talking to you.. though only knows you for little time

bennettslifesucks
aydndnngdndkkffnfnngngmdkfjxjkxnmfkdk

bennettslifesucks
PKDDH GWAAA I LIKE TALKING TO U TOO RAZOR !

wolfy
thank you

wolfy
your welcome ,, just saying truth

bennettslifesucks
course!! , thanks so much omg

wolfy
u r welcom

wolfy
got to feed dogs

wolfy
talk to bennett later

bennettslifesucks
okay! byebye, give ur dogs head pats for me !!!

wolfy
okay , i will.

wolfy has gone offline!