𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xiv. ramen noodles )

-

bennettslifesucks

liked by wolfy, prinzessin, xingtea and 44,121 others

bennettslifesucks dinner!!! #bennettcooks @pfxiangs

68.3k comments

pfxiangs what the FUCK.

firelordxinyan hey bestie 😁 there's still time to delete this ☝️‼️

joyeuxnoelle mr. mans,, that does not look bussin 😕

prinzessin ... can someone please get him, i really cannot deal with him today

barbsings sigh @wolfy

prinzessin @wolfy

user1 HELPPP HAHHAHA WHAT IS BENNETT DOING

user9 NOT THEM @ ing WOLFY

wolfy ..

wolfy do you .. want to get food? @bennettslifesucks

bennettslifesucks @wolfy yeah that'd be nice

xingtea yo that's very homosexual ^

iceyun you're homosexual ^

xingtea only for you bb @iceyun

iceyun .....

pfxiangs STOP FLIRTING ALL OVER MY FEED 🤨📸

xingtea shit 🏃‍♀️😩‼️ @pfxiangs

-

"thank you for getting food with me, razor!! my dads had to go run some errands so i was pretty much home alone and i suck at cooking because— my luck is very terrible no matter how hard i try...," bennett said. the two were currently sitting outside of a ramen shop that chongyun had recommended.

"bennett.. has two dads?" razor said tilting his head.

"oh my god, yeah! they're super awesome!! but they have to travel a lot! i guess we have the fact that we're both adopted in common! hey, i guess i never told you much about myself, have i?! probably because i was so interested in you!" the blonde said with a laugh— but it died down after he realized what he'd said. razor was profusely blushing.

"OH— NOT LIKE THAT— i meant like— y'know i thought you were really cool!"

"yeah, .. razor knows," he said with a faint smile. suddenly their conversation was interrupted by two girls who were walking out of the restaurant and squealed quite loudly. one was a girl with tan skin and black braided hair, and the other was pale with blonde curls— they practically ran up to razor and bennett. the grey-haired fellow pulled his hood over his head to slightly cover his face.

"hi!! i'm so sorry to interrupt— wait ARE YOU WOLFY?! OH MY GOD IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" the blonde said covering her mouth. the black-haired girl held the other's shoulders to calm her down.

bennett looked over at razor for approval, to which he nodded. "yea! this is him, but he's pretty sensitive about his face so, no pictures okay?"

the two girls nodded. "yes, oh my god of course, we totally understand!! can we get a picture with you though, bennett? if that's okay? i hope we're not interrupting anything! we love you guys's content!!" the black-haired one said.

"oh yeah, of course! you're not interrupting, thanks for being so respectful!" he stated cheerily. razor watched as the two girls squealed, pulling out their phones. bennett threw up his signature thumbs up, and the blonde one blushed, her hands shaking from excitement. razor knew that they didn't mean anything by it— bennett was famous after all, but for some reason he felt sort of jealous. it was probably because those girls probably had a celebrity crush on him, and he was able to sense that.

"thank you so much bennett!! we love you!! BYE WOLFY!!"

"we love you too!!" bennett replied, waving. they practically screeched before running away. razor, better known as wolfy, waved shyly at them.

"sorry about that," the blonde said with a nervous smile, scratching the back of his head.

"it is.. okay, you are ... good with people," razor observed.

"heh, i guess so. that's one of the things i'm not bad at. everything else, i suck. the only reason people like my content is because i suck so much at games."

"bennett.. does not suck at minecraft."

"HAH— you lie, how many times did you have to save my ass because i would always mine into a lava pit?!"

"...razor counted, thirteen," he said.

"HEY- DID YOU REALLY?! i can't believe you," bennett laughed, and that same silence came upon them. "hey... razor, what time do you normally sleep?"

razor's heart stopped for a moment. he hoped that klee hadn't spilled anything— he knew barbara was trustworthy. he didn't want bennett to worry. he was actually fine, and doing much better, but he didn't want bennett to know that it was hard for him to sleep in the first place. "... 8 or.. 9.. pm. why?"

"SORRY— no reason no reason. that's pretty early, no?" he said. the sun was beginning to set. the time was 6:47pm. he wanted razor to be home so that he could sleep.

"yes... mom says sleep early... it is better for me. i like.. sleep early too."

"that's good. that's a good strategy," he said, but he was quite obviously deep in thought.

"...walk you home?" the grey-haired asked.

"oh! s-sure! thanks!"

razor grunted in approval and walked bennett back to his house, as they had lived surprisingly close enough. as the sun began to crawl back to the earth, razor found himself sad that the moment was coming to an end. but he found himself looking forward to trying to sleep.

-

a/n:

HELP I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THIS FUNNY BUT IT TURNED INTO MORE FLUFF 🤬

BESTIES. i found the razor to my bennett in co-op when i was joining random ppls worlds to look for lamp grass for my diluc <3 AND WE TOOK FLICKS AND PLAYED MUSIC TOGETHER AND RELEASED XIAO LANTERNS AT WANGSHU INN AS RAZOR AND BENNETT AND XIAO AND VENTI 😩☝️☝️ i think i'm in love you guys 😳😳

n ee ways loves, who wants my uid 😏 ( i'm NA server <3 )