𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( vi. absolutely smitten )

-
saturday, 4:48 PM

wolfy
i am at park

bennettslifesucks
OK IM ALMOST THERE

-

the day was still, quiet. sunset was soon to come, it was bennett's favorite time of day, and furret tended to like evening walks. razor was nervous, practically trembling. he knew what bennett looked like— he may or may not have scrolled through all of bennett's posts on the nights where it was especially hard to sleep, and he may or may not have seen most if not all of his youtube videos and streams. he'd said it and thought it many times: bennett was cute.

and he was. his hair gleamed a bright, almost white blonde, that made razor think of the snow. slightly tanned skin that was almost always tinted with a light blush, and faint brown freckles that kissed his cheeks. what razor loved the most though, was bennett's bright green eyes. whenever he smiled, they would glimmer— bennett was so painfully unaware of it, but just his eyes were enough to make razor's heart jump out of his chest. razor wouldn't say he has a crush on bennett. though he is seventeen years old, he's never had a crush before, so he doesn't understand this feeling. nonetheless, razor knew he liked talking the blonde— he was just as bubbly and fiery in his texting style as he was on camera. he sat on a swing by the entrance of the park with wölfein in his lap, kicking his legs slightly, calloused hands mindlessly petting the grey ferret's head.

bennett wasn't at all nervous, he was more excited than anything, wondering what razor would look like. he practically skipped toward the park, furret attempting to walk faster than him. okay, bennett, look for a person that looks like a wolf manifested into a human, he thought to himself, as he reached the entrance. what a strange thing to say, dammit barbara.

he looked up from his phone, to be met with a grey haired boy with a small ferret in his lap. woah, okay, that has to be him, bennett said to himself. he didn't seem to notice the blonde's presence, but bennett was practically mesmerized. he looked like he didn't even belong to this world. the hair atop his head resembled the fur of a wolf, grey and wild— it looked soft, and bennett wanted to touch it. he was paler than most, from afar he looked as white as paper. he wasn't tall, bennett noted, his feet dangled from the swing. he couldn't take a good look at his eyes from this distance— the blonde found himself dumbfoundedly staring and almost smacked himself, a wild cherry blush coating his cheeks.

"razor!" bennett called with a bright beaming smile. the grey-haired perked up like a dog. green eyes met grey ones, and bennett flushed at the eye contact.

"bennett.. hi," his voice cracked, and bennett chuckled, sitting beside razor on the other swing. wölfein jumped out of razor's lap, to interact with the albino ferret, who ran around as if it was the first time she had seen another of her kind.

"they seem to like each other already! good to see you razor!" the bright blonde said, with another lovely smile.

"mm.. wölfein likes ... furret, they are cute," razor smiled, "am glad we met in real life."

"me too!! hey, hold on- by the way, if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?"

the grey-haired got silent. "... razor is... lacking in height..."

bennett laughed, "it's okay, dude, me too! my friend fischl brings it up all the time and i get so damn embarassed, you don't have to tell me if you don't want—"

"five feet... five inches," razor struggled to say.

the blonde reddened even more, even more embarrassed than before, he turned and cupped razor's cheeks out of shock. "GWAAA— seriously?! you're an inch taller than me?!"

bennett ... is touching my face ... be normal ...

"y-you are f-f-five feet... f-four inches?"

"yeah, unfortunately, i wish i was taller!! my subscribers like to point it out too! oh— sorry," bennett reluctantly moved his hands and sheepishly looked into razor's warm grey eyes. it was then he noticed the prominent dark circles beneath them, contrasting his now pink cheeks.

"it's okay... no sorries," razor looked down at his feet, where wölfein and furret were playing together. it almost looked like wölfein was trying to kiss the other, which didn't help the blush forming on razor's face.

"dude, i think our ferrets are whipped, she's never acted like this before," as bennett said this, razor reached down to pet the lighter colored pet, who leaned into his touch, begging for more attention. the grey-eyed boy smiled crookedly, and bennett flushed red for the millionth time today.

"furret likes you!!" said bennett, as wölfein began to nuzzle himself into bennett's legs. he was surprised, animals never liked him much, despite the fact that he was incredibly friendly. bennett giggled and began to scratch the grey ferret's head.

razor melted. "wölfein... likes bennett too."

they looked at each other for a while, the blonde taking in the grey-haired's features— he looked even more other-worldly up close, warm, dog-like eyes, a small, pointed nose, and thin lips. he seemed to not be of this world, too. bennett smiled his signature toothy grin again, the one where his viridescent eyes would gleam, and razor would flush red. "you were right razor! you really do look like a wolf!" but bennett couldn't get the image of razor's dark circles and red eyeballs out of his head.

"... mom named me razor... after a story she used to read... razor was name of the wolf that protect his pack from intruders... she likes that story. named me razor." the sun was beginning to set. bennett smiled sweetly. that was the longest sentence he ever heard the grey-eyed boy speak.

"that's really cool! i like your name even more now, that makes it so much more epic! you should tell me the whole story one day, razor!" the blonde began to kick his legs on the swing, so he would lightly rock back and forth. the other boy smiled and looked at the setting sun.

"... if i can find it.. english version.. razor forgot to tell you... am originally german, so english is not very good, sorry. wolf story mom tell me .. is german story." razor explained, sighing. bennett's damned green eyes sparkled again, and the grey-haired felt giddy.

"wait, so you're german?! that explains it! my friend fischl is german too!! you guys should talk— oh sorry i'm rambling! but that's so cool, so are you fluent in german then?!" the wolf boy nodded.

"can you teach me something in german?!"

"mhm... wirst du mein freund sein?"

"what's that mean?"

"... will you be ... my friend?"

bennett gleamed, "razor, i thought we were already friends!"

-
a/n:
theyre so goddamn cute oml,, sorry if this was too long <3 also i gave razor grey eyes bc red eyes aren't actually a real eye color ,, wish they were but i wanted to make this as realistic and modern as possible </3