𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 / 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xxvi + xxvi 1/2

( xxvi + xxvi 1/2. silence )

two weeks had passed. two weeks went by and withered away, and bennett and razor had barely spoken. bennett would find himself crying more often than he would like.

he was making himself absolutely miserable.

but, the day of venti's birthday party had finally arrived, after days of anticipation. some of the friends in their group had never been to a real party before. barbara and noelle had somehow convinced fischl to go shopping for party outfits with them the night prior. xinyan had offered to drive everyone to the actual event, since she recently got a new car. chongyun had also recently gotten his license and offered to drive. in the end, the people that decided not to trust xinyan's driving skills opted to ride with chongyun.

bennett was one friend who had never been to a real party before. at least, not with other influencers— nor people in his age group. the closest thing to a party that bennett has been to are family gatherings or birthday parties his dads would drag him to. believe it or not, the fiery blonde was not a fan of parties. well, he doesn't exactly hate them either— he just would not volunteer to throw one, as venti is doing.

strangely, razor has been to parties. he dislikes the noise, and the drinking, and the stupid little games. but this time, he has friends by his side to accompany him. so, part of him believes that it wouldn't be so disastrous.

and so, the carriages were off to venti's royal banquet: bennett, xiangling, barbara, and noelle decided to take xinyan's car.

xingqiu, fischl and razor had taken the chongyun option.

those who took xinyan's car, almost immediately regretted their decision. the drive from xinyan's house to venti's mansion was indeed a quick one— however, bennett started feeling carsick, along with a few other passengers.

"okay!! we made it fellas! who's ready to rock n' roll?!" xinyan yelled after finding a parking spot.

only a few enthusiastic yays were to be heard.

"oh— come on guys am i that bad at driving?!"

"YES-"

"i think you did a good job," barbara piped in with a smile. she wasn't exactly telling the truth.

"why thank you my dearest," xinyan giggled. the other sighed and looked back at everyone in the passengers seats and mouthed a 'no.'

"what are we waiting for guys? let's go!" said the enthusiastic blonde girl, opening the car door for the rest of her friends.

venti's place was huge. to think he was only twenty years old and owned this modern mansion was madness. the lawn was incredibly pretty, but already garnished with red solo cups scattered practically everywhere. there were quite a bit of people at this party— approximately thirty people were already in the building. you could see venti and xiao from a window on the second floor, the latter having a rather disillusioned look on his face. all bennett could think to himself is 'this is a real party...'