𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xxii. afraid )

the following monday was a holiday, so bennett took the day to livestream, for his 80k subscribers special. he decided on a q&a, where he'd answer questions from his twitter comments he'd pick at random. so bennett was currently sitting in the corner of his room, his mic on one side, his three monitors in front of him, setting up his youtube live. there were about two hundred people in the waiting room, before he started his scheduled live.

"hey pogchamps, what is up— oh is this even recording?? oh also guys can you hear me?"

the comments flooded with yeses and thumbs ups, and a few people had already superchatted in the live.

"NICE— okay, so before I start I wanna thank you guys for so many subs, because when i started out, I literally did this as a joke because barbs thought i'd enjoy it. and now i've come so far with the help of you guys— that means so much dudes i might cry like for real— OK DONT WORRY GUYS I WONT CRY—" bennett was actually crying though. minimal, but he did shed a tear. if you told bennett he'd get over 10k subscribers two years ago, he'd laugh and state he'd never get there due to his luck.

bennett considered extremely blessed to experience success at something. he has himself, his fans and best friends to thank for that.

"okay, let's start with the first question you guys i'm picking at random so i'm really sorry if your comment didn't get picked! i'm totally blindly picking comments so yeah HAHA!"

q: "how old are you???"
a: "i am unfortunately seventeen years old, i'm turning 18 next year!! me and barbs actually started school early, so we're not 18 yet!"

q: "what's your favorite animal?"
a: "i think furret would be pissed at me if i said anything other than ferret. so i'm gonna go with that— but i also like frogs and shit, i think those are pretty cool??"

q: "do you have any advice for really small creators?"
a: "honestly, i think the best advice i can give is just be yourself, as cliche as it sounds!! just be you, because you're a unique person, yknow! there's no one like you. think about what kinda content you wanna make, and just do it! i dont know if that helped at all, but when i first started out, i didn't really embrace the fact that i had horrible luck, but now it's like, part of my content!"

q: "did you know barbara and xinyan liked each other?"
a: "at first, no not at all, because i'm very dense. but when barbs told me she liked xinyan i was like— 'ohhh i can totally see it.' i'm honestly so fucking happy for them."

q: "are xingqiu and chongyun dating?"
a: "the answer to that is no— well, yes but no— i mean it's not my place to answer that but like— YES BUT NO. xingqiu explained it in a few of his vids, but they like each other but they're not like really dating yet."

they should just date, bennett thought to himself, they've been kind of on the fence for almost a month now. he wondered if that would change.

bennett sighed and then smiled a very bennett-like smile, thanking everyone who superchatted before answering the next set of questions.

q: "whos wolfy??"

bennett gulped and then laughed a little at the thought of him. he was put on the spot with that one, and a few viewers noticed he was blushing.

a: "why are my comments saying i'm blushing i'm not— ANYWAY UM- wolfy is a friend of barbara's from middle school!! i dont think he wants to reveal his face or his name but he has a crap ton of pets if you check his acc out!!"

q: "are you and wolfy dating??"

that was definitely a question he didn't expect to read at random. the chat was going absolutely crazy and spamming #wolfnett and the wolf emoji and the thumbs up emoji.

a: "nonono! me and — wolfy are just friends and it's gonna stay that way! plus— i met him like i dont know a few weeks ago? i don't think it's ever gonna be anything more than that."

q: "is wolfy ever gonna do a face reveal?"
a: "i— i don't know! whenever he wants i guess!! i don't really have any info on that! sorry..."

bennett rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

q: "are you and wolfy ever gonna collab or vlog?"
a: "wow guys— lots of wolfy questions huh? um— maybe! if he wants to i totally will, but i don't know if he's comfy with showing his face i guess! you guys understand, right?"

viewers kept spamming the wolf emoji and the thumbs up emoji. the blonde youtuber now wanted nothing more than to get razor off of his mind, but everyone loving their off-camera relationship was not at all helping. the truth was, after that night at his house, bennett was confused and scared.

he was scared of falling in love.

he couldn't deny he was extremely flustered, his cheeks a garden of fiery reds. if bennett wasn't so used to being an influencer, he'd be almost on the verge of panicking.

q: "what's wolfy's sexuality?"
a: "heheh, guys i can't answer questions about people that might not be comfortable with me answering for them!! i'm just going to say that that's classified, my pogchamps."

and the thing is, bennett is totally falling in love right now. he hated it. he didn't want to admit it, but there's something in the air when razor is around. there's a spark of fire and a jolt of electricity when they're in the same room. (a/n: see what i did there) and if bennett didn't know better, he'd even say he found his soulmate.

maybe he needs to spend a little time away from razor. just to think. that's something bennett doesn't do often— just think. he needs some time. he doesn't understand this feeling— he's never felt it, and it's absolutely eating at him. life was so easy with razor. but the wolf-like boy has been invading his thoughts more often than he'd like. the grey of his hair, his dark eyes to match. his small yet lovely smile. his faded dark circles and his choppy eyelashes.

it was too much to bear.

bennett barely made it through the q&a without thinking of razor or blushing at the comment section. needless to mention, there were a fuckload of questions about the wolfy fellow.

"anyways pogchamps, that's gonna be it for the live today!! thanks so so much for everything and everyone that came and i will do more vids like this if you want!!! thanks so much for joining again i'll see you guys later i love you guys so much!"

bennett faded off of the screen.

and on the other side of the world, razor was actually watching that live.

TIRED, act I.
completed.

a/n:
y'all ready for act II 🕺🏻

it's time for the next arc and spoiler alert !!!!!!

( i'm adding venti- )

i'm excited as fuck. also i forgot to put the playlist for this fic so imma put it in the intro to act 2 in the next chapter !!

question of the day:
whos your top kin in genshin?

if i only gotta choose one i gotta say my top kin is bennett <3 i'm very unlucky, i love traveling and adventuring, and my life sucks but i just don't give a fuck