Chapter 5-The scent

Wesley’s pov

It has been two weeks since my siblings came to visit and let me tell you it was absolute hell. 
Ambrosia wouldn't stop trying to find me a girlfriend. While stupid ass Aiden wouldn't stop trying to get me to have sex with one of his female friends all while my beloved parents just sat back and laughed their ass's off. Also I haven't been feeling very well. My head hurted a lot, but that could just be all the stress from my sibling's. My stomach's also been paining me a lot, but that can just be because Aiden's been chugging down all the blood. Then it was my stomach pains, but again it could've been because of Aiden. So I didn't think twice about it and went on with life as usual, getting annoyed by my sibling's. Thank the goddess today I had school or I would've losted my fucking mind. So hooray no dumbass siblings for an entire day. 
'Woohoo.'
I quickly placed on a pair of black skinny fitted jeans, a black shirt, and  my black vans and black fingerless gloves. I then quietly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen trying to avoid all the other beings in the house. 
But as soon as I entered the kitchen I found the people that I was so desperately trying to avoid. 
“Sup bro?” Aiden asked as he sipped blood from my favorite Chinese mug. 

Ugh why?'
I faked a smile before I took a seat next to Ambrosia at the island. She smiled at me, before her face fell and her smile was replaced with a scowl. 
“What’s wrong Ambrosia?” I asked as I furrowed my brow. 
She didn’t answer though she just kept sniffing the air. 
Still confused I looked over at Aiden for an explanation. Only to find him with the same expression on his handsome face, as he copied his twins movement. 
“Mom?” I asked but she was doing the same thing as her kids. 
I grew frustrated as they decided that sniffing the air wasn't good enough, so they came up to me and stuck their nose in the crook of my neck.
“What the hell is going on?!” I shouted. 
Everyone stepped back to look at me. My frustration dispersed with their stares as I sank into my seat nervously staring at the floor. 
Finally after almost ten minutes of awkward silence, and confused and hard glares, Ambrosia spoke. 
“Who the hell did you allow to fuck you Wessy?!” she asked with a blank face. 
My cheeks redden. 
“Wha…what do you mean?” I asked nervously looking down at my shoes. 
“Which asshole did you allow to fuck you Wesley? And don’t make me ask you again or lie!” she shouted as they all slowly walked back up into my face. 
What the hell is going on?’ 
It couldn’t be that they smelt Storm on me, because I bathed with this herbal soap that he had given me to get rid of his scent. Plus we had sex weeks ago. So that definitely couldn't be the problem.
“Wesley!” my mom barked. 
I turned to her only to see her glaring at me with blood red eyes. 
I gulped. 
I’ve never seen my family so angry before, sure I've seen my mom's eyes flicker to red when she was irritated or sad, but it was always so dim that you barely noticed the sudden change, but now it was bright. And if I was being honest, she and my sibling's were kind of scared the shit out of me right now. 
“Am…. you guys are kind of freaking me out,” I said as I  nervously played with my fingers. 
  My heart beat picked up as small droplets of sweat slid down my forehead. The salty liquid falling into my eyes leaving a stinging sensation behind.   
“So maybe you could tell me what’s wrong .” 
Their glares hardened. 
I gulped again. 
Damn were they mad,’ I chuckled underneath my breath. 
“Your smell, that’s what’s wrong Wesley,” Aiden informed me as his eyes flickered between green and red. 
“W..what about my smell? I smell like me,  don’t I?” 
They shook their heads. 
I stiffened. 
I was almost too scared to ask but I had to know. 
“Then what do I smell like?” 
“Like your fucking pregnant!” Ambrosia shouted. 
I gasped. 
Not because of what my sister said-sure that freaked me out, but no. I gasped and covered my mouth because I felt puke coming up in my throat. I just barely made it to the toilet before I puked my lungs out. My mom knelt down beside me, before she began to gently pat my back. 
We don't need to hear this so:)
After I flushed the toilet and rinsed my hands and face,  I slowly made my way into the living room where my siblings all sat with grim expressions on their face. 
“ Great, he's already showing symptoms of pregnancy. Have you been feeling light headed, hungry all the time, wanting to pee every minute and having stomach pains?" Aiden asked sternly. And due to the fact that I was too stunned to talk I just nodded my head. Causing Aiden to growl lowly. 
"Fan..fucking...tastic!" Aiden angrily stated as he threw his hands in the air.
My eyes opened wide at his comment as I sat down in my father's recliner chair. 
“How. How is that possible?” I asked as I looked down at the tiled floor. 
Mom cleared her throat as she entered the room before sitting in between my siblings on the couch. 
“Well," she began and everything was silent. Even the bird that was once chriping and singing outside seemed to hold his breath.
"If a dominant, powerful male vampire, alpha wolf,  merman etc, has intercourse with a submissive male. The submissive male can get pregnant and carry a child or children for three to four months,” my mother explained calmly, after she finally got her emotions under control.
“Yeah that’s why I want to know who the hell stuck their dick up my little brother ass!” Ambrosia shouted. 
"Language Ambrosia," mother stated, causing her daughter to glare at her. Before he gaze returned to me.
I paled again. 
Storm and I had sex, is he the cause of this? 
Of course domass who else did you have sex with?’ I snickered at my stupidity. 
“So what’s going to happen to me now?” I asked almost afraid of the answer. 
My mom looked at me before she sighed. 
Oh my goodness this was a bigger disaster than I thought.