Chapter 12-Yuan part 2

This is the other part of Yuan's POV. Enjoy.
Yuan's POV

My father had ordered me to follow the group without getting noticed. So here I was tired as shit, while only hiding behind trees and bushes and trying to go unnoticed. With the help of a herbal spray my father gave me.

"How much longer? I'm tired baby. Why didn't we used a car?" Markus whined as he tugged on Nolan's shirt as if he were a child. 

"Because we have to go visit Oni's grandmother who's a witch. That might be able to help us understand the problems we have. And we can't go by car because it is in the middle of nowhere. Meaning cars don't come in here," Nolan explained as he looked down at Markus.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Nolan asked, causing Markus to turn bright red but nod.

After Nolan picked up Markus and began to carry him bridal style, Oni did the same. Before the place was silent again.

I followed the group for a while longer, before I finally spotted a mansion like house in a clearing.
The house was big and painted brown to blind in with the surroundings. There was a gorgeous mini flower garden in the front yard as well as a long gravel track that was lined off 
by red tulips. On the house walls there were drawings of pentagrams and weird spells that would be invisible to humans. 

The group walked up the gravel track, but stopped when a loud alarm went off.
I mimicked the movements of the duo mates, by placing my hands over my ears as about fifteen witches ran out of the house. Some held wands, others holding what looked like bows and arrows. The large group stopped when they spotted the group, or more like spotted Oni.

"Oni?" A girl asked as she pushed her way to the front of the group.

The girl was beautiful with long black braided hair that was pulled back into a ponytail that touched her bum.

She wore casual black leggings, black ankle boots and a dark purple plain t-shirt. That allowed you to see her huge pregnant stomach.

"Abby?" Oni called before the girl ran into his arms.

"I missed you so much, Oni," Abby stated as she pressed her face into Oni's chest.

"I missed you too Abby," Oni replied, before Mary-kay growled, causing the duo to separate.

"Guys I'd like to introduce you to my big sister Abby, the third priestess of the Coven of Supernatural Balance," Oni stated as he held his sister around her waist and faced the group.

Abby waved at the group with a sweet smile before she opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by__

"Is that Nolan I see?" A girl asked as she ran out of the house and up to the group.

"Hi Brittney," Nolan nervously said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Brittney stood up straight in front of the group as she gazed at Nolan with those fangirl blue eyes.

Brittney was the complete opposite of Abby. She was tall with long straight blonde hair that flowed down to her back. Accompanying her hair were two crystal barrettes on either side of her head. She wore a black leather short shorts and a black crop top with matching leather ankle boots. 

"Look at you, you're sexier than the last time I saw you. Damn was that a fun night," Brittney stated as she gazed at the sky causing Nolan to blush and take a peek at a fuming Markus.

"Brittney stopped teasing Nolan, but damn did he shake that ass well," Abby commented and I swore I saw smoke coming out of Mark's ears.

"Guys stop it before you make Markus blow up," Oni warned while Abby and Britney snickered.