Chapter 24- The Nursery

Wesley's POV
A:/N(ah where back) 

My heart pounded in my chest as I raced through the forest of the werewolf territory. My bare feet bled from the heavy contact with the hard forest floor as I ran at top speed. I could smell them, I could hear their heart's pounding in their chest as they chased me, so desperately trying to catch me. I kept looking back as I heard them getting closer. And just like in all those horror movies how the person running always magically falls. I fell, tripping over a tree root that just decided to be in the way. Breaking my foot in the process. I bit my lip so hard that it drew blood just so I wouldn't cry out. From how much pain I was feeling because of my stupidity. I quickly wiped the blood from my lips before I began to drag myself backwards. As one of the vampire warriors of my clan and a warrior of the Dark Moon Pack came into view. They both wore evil smirks as they slowly began to walk to me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," came a familiar voice from behind the two warriors who were now considered traitors.

Why was everyone betraying us?

 My eyes widened as the person who nearly tore me and my mate apart stepped out of the shadows of the forest.
"Wesley, stop running from me!" He ordered as a sadistic smirk spread across his face.
"Stay away from me," I spat as I tried to drag myself  back faster.
"Oh why so hostile," he laughed.
"Stay away you monster," I sneered, causing his face to harden. Before he stomped up to me and grabbed my legs, putting extreme pressure on my broken leg.
I cried out loudly as a set of hot new tears began to rush down my bruised cheeks.
"You will take those words back," he growled and even though the pain was excruciating. I still managed to spit in his face before I spoke.
"N...no y..you..m..monster," I stated between ragged breaths. 
Killian looked furious but it only made me smile at how affected by my words he was.
"Ok then," was his calm answer that caused a shiver to run down my spine, and not a good shiver. He then gestured for the traitors behind him to bring something out. 

A loud gasp escaped my lips as I spotted who the person was.
Alpha Killian held my mate by his neck with a silver dagger.
 "No, please don't!" I cried as a hot new batch of tears began to rush down my face. Storm looked badly beaten and bruised and his shirt was ripped in front allowing me to see the deep claw marks that were there. 

I pleaded and begged Alpha Killian to not do it, but he just wouldn't bog. That was his son, how could he kill his own son.
 "I will rip away everything from him and that means ripping everything away from you,"  he growled before my breath hitched as I watched him slit my lover's throat. Before he was thrown on the floor like some rag doll before me. I screamed out again as I quickly moved over to Storm. Ripping the shirt that I was wearing off before I placed it by the slash on his neck desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

 My vision was beginning to get blurry but I refused to stop and when his eyes began to close all but screamed at him not to.
"Storm, baby don't sleep please don't sleep. Wake up please wake up. I'll take us away from this place and we can go wherever you want to go. Just please baby please wake up," I begged through my tears. But no matter how much I begged or cried, Storm just wouldn't get up. He was dead.

For some weird reason all of this felt too real to just be a dream. I don't know if it was a vision and I was seeing the future or if it was just my deepest fear coming out to play with my head. But all I knew was that I could feel every emotion, every sharp crack of the broken leg that I still very much had. Every tingel of my fingers brushing against Storm's cold and lifeless body.  Whatever this was whether it was just a dream or something much much more. I didn't like it and I wanted out. I didn't want to witness the death of the man that I love with all my heart. Or I didn't want to watch the evil smirk that was currently plastered on Alpha Killian's face. And just when I thought that I was going to lose my mind and curl up in a ball and cry someone called out to me.