Chapter 20- Bad Alpha

A:/N Lets give Wesley and Storm a break and explore some other POVS.

Alpha Killian's POV(🙄)

"Alpha they've left," stated Newt as he stood in front of me as I sat behind my desk.
"Where have they gone now?" I boredly asked.
"James and Chris tracked them close to the Dark Moon pack territory," Newt informed. Causing me to chuckle.
I knew they would return home after we had driven them out of the witches house.
"They're going home," I mused and Newt just nodded.
"And what about the witches, have they been taken care of?" I asked as I looked out of the window behind my desk. That gave a perfect view of the forest.
"Yes Alpha, the information we've leaked to the counsel would ensure that the witches don't get involved again."
"And what of the hunters?"
"We've gathered four large groups all who have been promised that they'd receive money at the end," Newt counsel stated.
"Emm," I hummed with a nod of satisfaction as I began to swing my chair from side to side.
"Any more news?"
"Yes sir," Newt began but paused.
"What is it?" I demanded causing the hunter to bare his neck in submission.
"She won't stop banging and screaming sir."
I instantly stopped my chair and was still for a few seconds. Before a smile stretched across my face.
"Oh is she?" I asked wickedly.

'This should be fun,'my wolf Knight mused as he had a hunger for the bitch's blood on a silver platter.
"Leave her to me," I began and Newt just nodded. Getting that I had a wicked trick up my sleeve.
"Anything else?" I asked as I turned my chair back around to face Newt.
"No Sir," Newt stated after he had looked over the check book he had in his hands.
"Good, then you may leave," I replied with a wave of my hand. And after a slight bow of respect, Newt bolted out the door.

'What are you going to do to her?' Growled Knight.

'Whatever you want to do,' I replied, causing my wolf to howl and growl in excitement.

'Seth, come to my office oh and bring the boy,' I ordered through our mind link and before you could blink my top hunter had knocked on my office door.
"Come in," I stated and soon enough Seth was in the room with our young guest behind him. He greeted me with a respectful bow as I stared at them both.
"You," I started as I pointed at the figure behind Seth.
"What do you want?" I demanded.
The boy looked down at me before he looked to his left avoiding eye contact as he whispered.
"I want to join you."
The wide smile I had before returned as I looked up amused at the boy.
"Oh do you now, and why might I ask, do you want to do that," I asked as I rested my head on my arms.
The boy sighed before his head snapped back at me with a glare, but it wasn't directed to me. Instead it was directed at someone else, someone he was thinking about.
"Because I'm sick of being picked second best to my brother. I'm sick of people choosing him over me, we literally have the same face. But he's always the better one between us," the boy angrily stated.
I looked over the boy's determined face before my smile widened.
"Ok," I said, causing both Seth and the boy to look down at me shocked.
"Alpha, are you serious?" Seth asked and I nodded.
"Yes, I just love traitors. Especially family traitors," I mused.
"Now dear boy before you go to meet the other traitor and become best friends. Let me ask you," I stated as I got up from my seat and moved towards the boy.
"Are you ok with having to kill your brother and friends in the end?" I asked, causing the boy to look up at me coldly. Before he answered with a dark twinkle in his eyes.
"Yes," he replied. And I smirked wickedly down at the boy, before I walked back to my desk with my hands folded behind my back.
"Well then, I guess you should go with Seth to gather up the rest of the hunters," I stated as I sat down.
The boy nodded down at me excitedly while Seth just stared at me confused and shocked.
"You're dismissed," I said with a wave off my hand.
The duo bowed respectfully, before they left.

'Now what?' Asked Knight. Causing my wide smile to return.
'Now we go and take care of our guest,'' I stated calmly, causing my wolf to purr and howl with excitement. I laughed loudly before I made it out of my office and down the halls to the basement.
True to Seth's words, as soon as I opened the door that was located before the stairs to the basement. I could hear loud agonizing screams and banging from our guest.

'Oh she's angry,' Knight joked.
I smirked at his words before I made my way down the stairs and into the dim lit room. The two wolves that sat in the corner of the room to guard our guest. Immediately shut up from their seats. But they lowered their head's respectfully when they realized that it was me.
"Alpha" one of the men began, but I waved him off before I spoke.
"You guys may leave, I'll deal with her," I informed them in a serious voice.
The two men looked at the restrained hostage and back up at me. Before they looked at each other with stares of understanding and nodded, before they rushed out of the room closing the door behind them.
A low growl from behind me caused a wicked smirk to tug at the corner of my lip's. Before I turned around to meet the deadly glare of my guest.
"Hello Lucy, it's been a while," I mused before I brought one of the chairs that the guards had previously been sitting on. Directly in front of the angry chained up Lucy.
'She looks really pitiful, chained up to the wall like that,' Knight commented and I hummed my agreement. Before I returned my attention back to the still glaring Lucy.
"Look at those eyes," I began as I stared at the red glowing orbs that were Lucy's eyes.
"Their same eyes that had looked at me with so much hate and disgust when I came to you personally. To beg you to not marry my mate. But instead of understanding me and agreeing to my request. You spat on me and called me stupid, young and naive. Before you still went ahead and and formed a bond with My mate!" I shouted angrily while Lucy just lowered her gaze, as she desperately tried to avoid my eye.
"It wasn't like that," she whispered. So softly that if it wasn't for my special hearing her words would've never reached my ear's.
"It wasn't?" I asked.

"Then am I to assume that it wasn't you who did all those things? That it wasn't you who found out that Newell and I were mates and were seeing each at night. Am I to assume that it wasn't you who spat on me before you went ahead and married my mate, even after I had begged you not to. Am I to assume that it wasn't you who made Newell have to choose between his family and his mate. And I definitely have to assume that it wasn't you who had made love to my mate even though you knew that I had been behind that tree Lucy. Yes and I'm sure that you have a really good reason as to why you did what you did right?" I asked as I looked down at sobbing Lucy.
"Tell me Lucy, did you hate me so much that you'd betray me by taking away my other half. We were like family, apart from the fact that we were of different species. I still loved you and treated you like my sister. So why don't you tell me Lucy Von Stein, why did you do it?" I practically shouted. Causing Lucy to gasp before she looked up at me with sorrow filled eyes.
"It...it was my father," Lucy whispered causing me to sit up in my chair.
"He found out about you guys and because it was already promised that I'd marry Newell when the time was right and become the wife and blood pact mate of the Young Master. He was furious and had ordered me to end my friendship with you and Jack and had persuaded Newell's father to have the ritual earlier than appointed. So I just did what he told me to. I really never wanted to hurt you Killian, but I was just following orders and doing what I thought was right at the time. So please Killian. Forgive me and stop what you're doing," Lucy pleaded through tears. Causing me to stand up from my seat before I looked down at her pitiful state with a blank emotionless face.
"It's too late for that?" I stated causing the vampire to look up at me shocked.
"W....what?" Lucy asked, baffled.
I smirked down at her before I repeated what I had previously said.
"It's too late to make me change my mind Lucy. So just sit back, relax and watch me destroy everything that you and Newell love," I informed, causing Lucy's eyes to widen in horror. I smiled at her reaction before I turned around and made my way back to the door.
But before I could open it, Lucy called out to me.
"Killian Knight, you know what you are doing is wrong so stop before it's too late."
I turned back around to face the still restrained but calm Lucy before my smile returned.
"I see that Vic and Yuan were right. You are using people to talk to 'the villians' huh Paidí tis theás or should I say Wally?" I asked as I stared at Lucy.
"Since you know who I am. Might as well heed my warning from the goddess. That this is not what she wants so stop before it's too late," came Lucy's now angel like voice.
My face fell into a frown before I replied.
"It already is too late," I informed before I exited the room. I walked up the basement stairs, down the halls and into the kitchen. Where everyone of my main pack sat.
"What now alpha?" Asked Meshia as she handed me a glass of water.
I chugged down the contents, before I spoke.
"NOW WE ATTACK!"
They all looked at me before they nodded with a smile.

Watch out Newell. Because I'm going to crush you.

Thanks for reading my story. And I just wanted to tell you guys that I really appreaciate you guys. And I'm glad that your enjoying my story. Anyways goodbye and stay safe.