Chapter 9- Friends

(THIRD PERSON)

"WHERE IS HE, MARKUS!?" Master Newell shouted into the teens face, causing the young vampire to glare up at his master. As he forcefully tugged at the silver chains that glued his hands and feet to the wooden chair. 
"How many times must I tell you Master Newell? I don't know where Wesley or his werewolf is," the replied before he released a frustrated groan as he realized that it was useless to fight against the silver that restrained him. 
The Master narrowed his eyes at Markus before he slapped the kid across his face. 
Markus gasped from the sudden slap that left his right cheek with a stinging sensation, before he looked back up at his master wide eyed. 
Never in his life has Master Newell hit him or any child from the clan for that matter. But yet still here he was sitting while tied to a chair with a burning right cheek after his master slapped him. 
'What a big change,' the young boy thought. 
"My son gets brainwashed, raped, impregnated, then kidnapped all by a goddamn werewolf. And you Markus, his best friend of all people is oblivious to the whole thing," Master Newell growled out. 
Markus scoffed at the terms his master used. For he knew that his friend was in love with the werewolf and he wasn't forced into anything. 
With a roll of his emerald eyes, he looked up at his master and narrowed them hatefully before he spoke. 
"Well Master Newell, I guess I'm not your son's friend after all," the boy replied before he sagged back into his uncomfortable seat. 
Markus mentally slapped himself for speaking such cruel words. 
He knew that he had just placed on act to protect Wesley, but he still cringed at the words he had uttered about 'not being Wesley's friends.' Wesley, and Mary-kay had been good friends since toddlers, and hadn't separated since. Things only got worse after Wally's death causing  Wesley to cling on to him and Mary-kay  even more ( but who's complaining). So for Markus to say such hurtful words really broke his heart. But he had to remember that he was only doing this for Wesley. 

Master Newell looked over the young vampire's face before he unchained him from the dirty chair. 
"Ok Markus I believe you, but if you or Mary-kay hear anything about my son. Please tell me?" the master begged. 

Markus nodded, before he swiftly made his way out of the classroom, he had been interrogated in. 
After he and Mary-kay had taken Wesley and Storm to the Meadow, they returned to a war zone. 
No one was fighting 'thank goddess.' 
But after every supernatural being in the school, had heard the rumor that a vampire and werewolf had mated, and that the vampire had gotten pregnant. The two species had decided to stay hell clear of the other. They'd purposely avoid each other everywhere as if the other was carrying some unwanted disease that they didn't want to catch. 
Markus couldn't blame them though, because if he was them. He'd do the exact same thing. Besides, even if there wasn't any written law about a werewolf and vampire being lovers. Vampires and werewolves were made to be enemies. They weren't meant to be friends, much less mates. Or so he'd thought.
Markus slowly made his way down the empty halls, before he was pulled out of his thoughts by him bumping into a hard wall. 
"What the fuck!" Markus cursed. 
"Since when is there a wall here," he finished. 
He jumped startled by the sexiest chuckle he had ever heard, and before he could look up. An intoxicating pine and ocean scent filled his nostrils. 

"Oh goddess please, not here not now, please don't be who I think it is," Markus silently begged before he slowly looked up. 
Amused silver eyes stared down at Markus, causing his breath to be caught in his throat. 
Markus stared up at the six foot giant that stood before him, before he shyly blushed and looked down at his shoes. 
A strong muscular arm then flew down, grabbing Markus's chin gently and forcing him to look back into the guy's sexy silver eyes. 
The guy above Markus , gave him a sexy smirk before he spoke. 

"What's your name, little mate?" 

Markus shivered at the sound of the guys deep voice as he bit back a moan causing him to bite down harshly on his lips.