Chapter 17- Coven

Above is the size of Wesley's stomach now. I don't own that picture..:)

Storm's POV

 I slowly made my way down the stairs and into the living room, after I had left my mate sleeping in the coven house's hospital wing. It really was a shock to both Zed and I, when we were informed of the fact that Wesley would be giving birth in an additional five months. I mean I really didn't mind that it would take a little bit longer for our bundle of joy to arrive. No, it was the fact that, that witch nearly killed our child and my mate. Zed growled causing me to brighten up a bit. When we were confined at Alpha Killian's place, he had ordered his men to put Oni, Nolan, and mine wolf to sleep. So for four months I was unable to feel or talk to Zed. And damn did I miss the horny bastard.

'I missed you too," said horny bastard mocked.
'Shut up.'

As I entered the living room, the sight before me immediately brought a smile to my face. 
"Aww, look at them," Abby cooed as she stared at the couples with fangirl eyes. 
I nodded, before Abby had left the room.

It really was cute and I couldn't help but smile and fond over them like Abby was doing. Because there on the sofa was my Delta spiraled out on one of the couches, with his vampire mate laying right on top of him. His head had been propped up on the right arm of the chair, while his mate nuzzled into the crooked of his neck. It was really a lovely sight to see. But what was even cuter than that was my Beta who's mate decided that sleeping next to him was too far away from him. So instead she settled for sleeping in his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist and head resting on her mate's chest. 
But as much as I knew that the couples needed time to mend their bond's that were nearly broken because of my father and his pack's cruelty. I had to be the bad guy now and wake my friend's up so I could discuss my plan to go back to our pack house and ask my dad for protection with them. 
So I took a deep breath before I slowly walked up to my Beta, kicking the guy gently in his leg so as to not wake up the sleeping Mary-kay. I softly called out to him.
"Oni, Oni hey get up," I repeated over and over until my his eye's finally fluttered open.
"Storm?" Oni asked as he blinked the sleep from his eyes.
"Yeah, we need to talk," I calmly stated before I walked up to my Delta and did the same to him.

After minutes of gently trying to peel their mate's off of them, Nolan and Oni had finally followed me to the empty kitchen.
"Ok, so I'm not going beat around the bush, so here goes," I stated as he stared blankly at my friend that sleepily stood before me. 
Yes it was true that we needed the help of our pack inorder to keep our mate safe. But there was also a fifty, fifty chance that the pack would reject our mate's because of the fact that they were vampires. And I really didn't want to be banished from my own pack and have my mate and friend's mate killed because of my stupidity of having sex with my mate to early and getting him pregnant. So I took a deep breath before I told my friends everything Elaine had told me. About how instead of three to four months, Wesley would be giving birth in the remaining five months. Or the fact that I believed that my biological father had something big planned and needed the six of us to be separated. I also informed my friend's of the fact that I was planning on going back to the pack, to try and  them and my dad. 
Oni and Nolan looked like they were thinking hard.

"I know that it was a lot to take in, but we need to do this. Not just for our safety but for our mate's safety. It is true that we might get our mate's killed and ourselves banished. But where else are we going to go. We can't stay here because the witches have already broken many of their laws when Elaine, who if you guys are forgetting, is this coven's high priestess. Came and saved us when we were captured by my father. And she also broke many laws when she allowed us to stay here for so long. And the cottage where Wesley and I had stayed when we ran from Wesley and my dad thinking that they were the villains. Got compromised when Yuna sold us out. So there's really nowhere else for us to go," I ranted.