Chapter 31- The End

Third Person POV

Things seemed to move in slow motion as Clifford brought his hand down to kill the helpless Wesley.
But just when Clifford claw's reached inches before Wesley's, he screamed out in agony as he was shot in the arm.

Storm quickly rushed up to the barrier as his mate came scrambling out. Only to fall into his arms a while after. 
Storm quickly brought his pregnant mate into his arms.
"Wesley?" He called as he tried to shake his mate awake, but the vampire didn't bugde.
Storm felt his worry button switch on as his brows knitted together in concern.
"Wesley?" He called again as he started to shake his mate in an attempt to wake him up. But he soon stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.
Storm quickly looked back to see Aiden looking at him with sympathy. Before he spoke.
"He's fine, Storm. He just fainted from stress and fear. Listen," Aiden said and the young alpha quickly turned back to his mate so he could do as told. 
And a huge sigh of relief left the young Alpha's mouth when he heard the soft thump of his mate's heartbeat as well as the three light beats of their kids' hearts.

The attention was soon snapped back to Clifford when he screamed out again.
"What the hell is this?" Demanded Clifford through clenched teeth as he cradled his left shoulder. 
Seth scoffed loudly before he crossed his arms over his chest. And he was about to speak but someone beat him to it.
"It's one of your hunters arrows," choked out Killian as he pulled himself up to lean against the trunk of a tree.
"That's for forcing my mate away from me," he said with a smile before he closed his eyes.
"Serves you right Clifford," sassed Markus as he stared down at the old vampire.
"You little…," Clifford began with a grunt as he slowly rose to his feet. Before he began to walk towards Markus.

The older vampire had a crazed look in his eyes as blood escaped the healing womb on his shoulder, staining the white shirt he wore. As well as running from his mouth and down his chin, but the vampire didn't seem to care. As he his only purpose now was to destroy Markus who had mocked him.
He had enough people mocking him, his dad mocked him, his brother mocked him. His entire clan mocked him, and he didn't need some fledging mocking him too. So he had gotten rid of him just as he got rid of his father and brother.

Nolan realized what Clifford was about to do by the look in his eyes. So he quickly stepped in front of his little mate, in an attempt to shield him from the other vampire's view.  
But when he realized that Clifford still hadn't stopped and continued to limp towards them. Nolan prepared to fight to protect his mate. And when he felt his friend and leaders at his side he couldn't help but smile. Before he growled.

"That's enough," came an angel-like voice causing everything to go quiet. And that's how things stayed for a while before a person materialized in the middle of the group.
And only when everyone saw the guy's face then they all gasped out loud.
"Wow he looks exactly like Wesley, except for the freakish grey eyes," commented Tony and the others nodded their agreement.
"That's because he's Wally, Wesley's twin brother. Aren't you?" Storm asked as he pulled his mate closer.
The guy looked over at Storm before he nodded with a smile.
"Are you really Wally?" Asked Lucy as she slowly walked up to the group.
Again the guy nodded with a smile before he turned to his brother.

"Hold up," interrupted Markus as he stared at Wally weirdly.
"Aren't you, you know, supposed to be dead after Master Newell killed you?"
"No, that is incorrect," Wally said.
"How so?" Asked Storm.
"I wasn't killed by my dad, I was killed by Alpha Killian," he said as he gestured to the stiff body of Killian.
"Ok so if Killian killed you, what happened to the prophecy?" Asked Mary-kay as she rose from her mate's side next to his brother.
"There was no prophecy," Wally informed them and everyone turned to Master Newell when he released a huge sigh.
"He's right, there was no prophecy or I didn't killWally. What the kids remember was a fake memory I had asked Mary-kay and Yuan's grandmother to give them. The real thing that happened that day was that Killian confronted me about me rejecting him. And when he saw that Lucy and I had gone through with the marriage and even had kids. He got upset and ordered his pack of rogues to attack. I didn't want the kids to know about the fact that werewolves and vampires can be mates. So they wouldn't have to go through the same thing that we went through. So I created a lie. Especially since Wesley had seen Storm that day and created a bond," Newell explained as he stared at the group with a guilty look in his eyes.
"What? You're telling me that the kid Wesley was always talking about ever since that day. Was Storm?" Asked Markus and Newell nodded.
"Yes it was him, we tried to make him forget but the spell just didn't work. And the reason Storm forgot was because one of my wolves rushed after him and the wolf that Killian had ordered to take him away. And attacked them causing Storm to fall and bust his head. The wolf that had protected him had carried him to Jack who then raised Storm as his son, and only told him that his dad had died," Lucy informed as she walked up to her husband's side.