Chapter 15- Dad

Storm's POV

"Your suppose to be dead, I saw you die," I stated wide eyed as I stared at my father.
My father smirked before he began to stroke the man who sat on his lap hair. I watched with a scowl as the Asian man sighed in bliss before he relaxed into my father's hold.
"That may be what you saw, but Storm I can ensure you. That Killian Knight never died," he stated.
I glared at Alpha Killian before my eye's wandered to my mate.
He sat on a wooden chair in between Markus and Mary-kay on the right corner of the room. He was dressed in a baby blue hospital gown that reached mid-tight, and appeared to be a little to small for him. Giving me the perfect view of his big baby bump as my eye's slowly traveled down his sexy form. I tried to hold Wesley's eye's just wanting to get lost in their depths, but he just stared into nothingness. He was so high on vervain, that he didn't know where he was or who he was for that matter. And as much as I wanted to smile and joke about how big he has gotten. I couldn't bring myself to even move my lip's upward. No, not when my mate was in such a shitty and vulnerable state. Because not only were the drugs bad for Wesley's health with him being a vampire. But it was also very dangerous for the child that was inside of him. If the child was a werewolf the chances of it getting harmed would be very low, but there’s also a chance that the child could be a vampire. Which would be terrible. At least Wesley looked and smelt like if they feed him well. So our child wouldn't be malnourished, thank the goddess.

"I'm really sorry about your mate," my dad apologized snapping me out of my thoughts.
I scoffed, because you could practically taste the lie behind those words that just came out of his mouth.
He wasn't sorry that he had my mate drugged so highly that he couldn't even realize that I was in the same room as him. He wasn't sorry that he could’ve killed my kid with all the vervain that was being fed to Wesley. He wasn't sorry that he kept me from seeing hearing or touching my mate for four fucking months. He didn't feel bad about the fact that he had his people place my friend's and I into isolation. And restrained us with silver so we couldn’t get away
And he definitely didn't give a shit that I didn't want anything to with him. Instead at this present moment all I wanted to do was fucking kill him  and his bitch.
"Ok, so I know that you boys are angry with me for what I did to your mates. But I promise you that there’s a perfectly good explanation for why I am doing this," Alpha Killian stated after he had the man who was sitting on his lap to get up. I followed his every move with my eye's, as he slowly walked to the front of his desk and leaned against it.
Oni scoffed before he spoke.
"Angry is an understatement."
My father's gaze landed on Oni before he smiled.
"Oni, its been forever since I've seen you. I see you and Storm are still good friends. He even picked you over your twin to became his beta like your father was my brother's. Good for you," my father mused causing Oni scowl to harden.
"You said that you have a good reason for doing this. What is it?" Asked Nolan as side glanced his mate. Who was at the moment was gazing up at the ceiling while his head rested at the back of the chair that he sat on.
"Little Nolan, how you've grown. Even managed to find a descent mate, apart from the fact that he's and he and a bloodsucker. But Sarah would still be proud of you. Huh its a shame that I had to put her down. She was such a wonderful women."
Nolan growled as he tugged on the silver restrains that held his arms behind the back of his chair.
"Oh feisty, you remind me of Neal. How is him by the way, I bet he still can't get over the loss of his mate. Such a pussy. Anyways to answer your question. Yes, I do have a very good reason for why I am doing this. But unfortunately I can't tell you just yet," my father smirked before he turned to face the other wolves in the room.
"Seth, Chris, James," he called causing three persons, two dressed in security uniform's while the other man just dressed casual. In a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt.
"Feed the leaches until the vervain are forced out of their bodies. Then untie my son and his friend's, allow them to play with the bloodsuckers, before you tie them back," my father ordered.
My heart beamed at the fact that I was going to get to touch Wesley. Even two seconds would be more than enough time. I just so desperately wanted to touch him. I wanted to kiss him, to hold him, to run my hand through his soft hair as I held him. To lightly rest my head on his stomach as I listened to our child kicking inside of him.
My head snapped up in Wesley's direction as I heard his soft moan. His mouth. His mouth was shut tightly around Seth. I think his name is, hand  as he sucked from a small slight there. I watched as the color returned to my mate's skin and when he opened his eye's. Though they were blood red. They weren't full of pain and confusion, instead they looked filled with life. And when they fell on me he with drew his mouth from the man's hand to speak.
"S...Storm," he mouthed.
Soon Oni, Nolan, and I were untied, and before anyone could blink we had rushed over to our mates.
"Storm," Wesley cried as I held his head against my chest. Though he was still restrained, he still tried his best to get as close to me as possible.
"Huh, I missed you so much," I sighed as I breathed in his heavenly scent.
"I missed you to."
"I promise that we'll all get out of here. And I'll do anything you want, we'll even watch that terrible show about the talking sponge that you like," I stated.
"Really," Wesley asked as he pulled back to look me in the eyes.
"Promise," I nodded causing Wesley to smile brightly as I caressed his soft cheeks.
I held his chin so he'd look up at me before I lowered my lips to his. But before our lips could I pulled away from him.
I growled and thrashed as I desperately tried to get away from the man that held me, and back to my sobbing mate.
"No let me go! He shouldn't be crying like that or stressing out. Please, let me comfort him," I pleaded. But was ignored as I roughly pushed back down into the chair and restrained once again.
"Let me go you asshole!" Oni shouted as Chris restrained him.
"Baby you'll be ok," Nolan assured Markus as the boy practically screamed out.
The pain of being close to your mate but not being able to touch them. Is way more painful for newly found mated couples than mated couples. So I understood why Mary-kay who was bawling her eye's out and Markus who was deafening all of us with his screams. Were getting on the way they were.
"Ok, so here's what's going to happen," my father began. Receiving growls and sneers from my friends and I.
"Since I allowed you three to hug, talk to and touch your mates. Your once torn mating bond, which occurred because you've been away from your mates for so long. Was strengthened, due to your short reunion," my father explained.
"Now, what I'm going to do. Is bring three ladies or it can be three guys. If you swing the other way. Who will mate with you. Causing your bond with the leeches to snap," he finished with an evil wolfish grin.
"Never!" I sneered. While my father just smirked as he walked back behind his desk. Again pulling the Asian man onto his lap.
"As if you guys have a say in this," Alpha Killian laughed.
"Now. Ladies can you please join us," he called.
All head's turned towards the door as three very attractive ladies walked in.
"Boy's, I'd like you to meet, Sasha, Tara, and Alice. Your new mates," Alpha Killian exclaimed with a smirk.
"What!" The entire room shouted.
"You've got to be bullshitting us right old man?" Oni asked with a small laugh.
But my father wasn't laughing.
"I'm afraid not Oni, you will mate with Tara in front of your mate before I kill her."
I heard Mary-kay squeak at my father’s words causing Oni to growl.
"No one's laying a fucking finger on my mate!" He shouted.
I've never seen Oni this angry before. I guess I was felt the same hatred with a small mix of fear at the moment. But I was always upset about something, him on the other hand was always calm and collected. And seeing him this way now, just pissed me the fuck off.
"Don't worry boy, Tara would be an amazing Beta she-wolf. As would Sasha be an amazing Luna and Alice a Delta she-wolf. As they'll be amazing mom's when they carry your pup's."
I growled.
No one was going to be my Luna but Wesley. How dare he try to take my Tiger away from me, how dare he try to take away my children from me. How dare he hurt my best fiends’ by hurting their mates. But before I could utter a word. Sasha who was dressed in pink mini pleated skirt that reveled the beginning of her butt. Pink knee highs and a sleeveless crop top. (Yes I know very exposed). Had began to trail kisses down my jawline  and neck.
"What the fuck. Bitch get off of me!" I shouted. But she didn't stop. No, instead she moved her hand down so she could rub me through my jeans.
"Stop that!" I commanded as I tried to close my leg. But she kept firm grip on my thigh keeping them open.
"Girl you better get your slimy hand's off my man. Before I strangle you!" I heard Markus shout as Alice ran her perfectly manicured hand down Nolan's bare chest.
"Yeah listen to him. Get off me!" Nolan shouted.
"Wow, wow. Slow down. No one's allowed to touch me but my mate SLUT!"shouted Oni.

 Forbidden Mates(boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara