Chapter 14- Vic

Vic's POV

"Wesley come out of there so I can give you, your dayly dosage," I commanded as I stood in front of his cage in my lab coat with a needle filled with a small dose of vervain.
"N...no," Wesley stuttered as he looked up at the needle that I held in my right hand.
I sighed as I placed the needle down on a table beside me before I ran a fustrated hand down my face.
"Wesley why do you have to make this so hard? Just let me inject you, place you on the table. Do my science then you get you go back and relax in your cage," I suggested as I looked down at the small boy before me.
He was still dressed in a blue hospital gown, that we had to change the size of twice. As the his stomach kept getting bigger. 
He was scared I knew he was, because apart from seeing the fear written all over his soft innocent face. I could fell it coming off of him in waves.
'I mean if I got separeted from my werewolf mate and vampire best friends. Was four months pregnant and could give birth any time now. Or was only being poked with a needle by a crazy doctor/scientist. And heard the doctor/scientist and some man talking about killing me, I'd be scared to. So of course I understood how Wesley felt, kind off.'
Wesley whimpered before he violently shook his head as his eyes glistened with tears.
"L...liar I h...heard you and S...seth talking," he managed before the soreness in his throat seem to become to much for him, making him became unable to speak.
I narrowed my eyes as I impatiently began to tap my foot against the clean tiled floor.
A groan flew past my lips before I stooped down to his level.
"Ok Wesley, here's what's going to happen. You have three seconds to get your ass out of that damn cage and unto the table silently or I'll get help and force you out!" I shouted causing the young boy to flinch at the raise in my voice.
I felt kind of bad.
No what are you thinking domass? This kid and his friends are a danger to your pack.
Wesley shook his head again as he scooted futher back into the cage.
Damn me for placing him in such a big cage that had no way of taking him out from the top.
I shook my head before I glared down at Wesley. I stared at him for a while longer, giving him a chance to willfully come out. But the stubborn ass kid refused to move. Instead he just placed his arms protectively around his stomach before he brought his knees to his chest.
I groaned again before my gaze hardened.
"Fine!" I spat before I took out a small flip phone from my jeans pocket dialed a number and shouted for someone to get over here, before I turned back to glare down at Wesley.
He looked up at me with quivering lips as if I was the flicking Grim Reaper. And trust me that guy wasn't a very nice site to see.
I was only five years older than the kid and he was 'pants wetting' scared of me.
I guess I did inject him with so much vervain that he actually forgot his name more times than I can count. And I may have tied him to a steel table, under a bright light for hours until his skin was burnt and blistered. Or I may have kept him locked up in his cage for weeks upon weeks. But that was no reason to be scared of me. I still feed him, had him bathed and clothed. And I kept Danta and his friends from beating the child out of the him more than once. Because I wasn't a fan of killing the innocent, so he shouldn't be scared of me right?
I was snapped out of my thoughts as  two big men dressed in a black guards uniform entered the room.
In the corner of my eyes I saw Wesley flinch as he stared wide eyed at the giants compared to him. The men looked at me and I gestured to the cage as Wesley tried to push himself into the cage bars as one of the men stepped up to the cage. Wesley yelped as the man caught him by the front of his gown, before he yanked him out of the cage. Wesley thrust and thrashed as the two men pulled him to the table. One of the men known as Newt looked at me with a face that meant 'hurry the fuck up.' I quickly  needle into Wesley's neck, causing him to go limp in the guys arms. He  looked so fragile with his heavy round stomach as his beautiful emerald eyes darted around the room. Unable to stay settled one one spot. I gestured for Newt to place the boy on the bed, after he buckled him in and left along with his partner.
I quickly pulled out my with gloves from my coat before I turned on the light above Wesley, causing the boy to wince, but he stayed still as I gently touched his massive stomach.
Two weeks after Wesley came here he began to show, and at that moment my alpha, Killian wanted to kill the child. But I insisted that I wanted to research and experiment on the fetus. Which was a half lie, half truth. I really was fasinated with the fact that a male vampire pureblood could get pregnant and wanted to know How? Why? and When? But I also didn't want them to kill the poor thing, because I was no baby killer. So I just tested Wesley's kid or might I say kids. Made sure they were healthy, as well as I took notes on their development and progress.
"S...Storm," I heard Wesley whisper, so softly that I almost didn't hear him.
His eyes just stared into nothingness as I continued to poke gently at his stomach.
I stared down at Wesley, only to realize that his green eyes was staring back at me with so much confusion.
"Daddy," he began and I furrowed my brow.
"Why did you kill Wally, he was my twin your son, daddy?" He finished as his teary eyes stared at me.
He was hallucinating. Did I drug him that much?
I stared down at him confused before his eyes changed to a the purest grey I've ever seen, as he stared at me.