𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"promise, you'll love it there!" you playfully rolled your eyes at your cousin's words.

"yeah, right. i'm still not over with that invitation, by the way"

pieck's rested eyes landed at you as she heartily chuckled. "well, that's eren for you. he don't do formalities"

a whole hour after that was spent of you two chit-chating. but moments later, just as you were about to tell pieck about the activities that you have in mind, hoping the island has those, her sleeping face stopped you.

it has only been an hour and a few minutes since the drive to the island started, and she's already asleep.

this woman sure loves sleeping.

after you received the so-called invitation of pieck from the island's owner, you immediately looked for informations about it online.

it says there that it's a two-hour drive from your house, so it's not really that far.

but what really intrigued you is that, there are only pictures of the island's enormous red gate and walls on the internet. aside from that, there's no more pictures you could find.

the island has a 5-star rating yet when you looked at the reviews, you could not find even one. all private.

you're curious. very curious.

____

"wow" you breathed out the moment your feet landed on the marbled ground and eyes scanning the enormous crimson colored gate in front of you. "this place is beautiful"

hearing this, a chuckle escaped pieck's lips. "wait till you get inside" not gonna lie, that excites you even more.

"miss pieck!" your head quickly snapped towards the direction of the voice. and there behind the counter like table, just beside the gate, stood a brown haired female. "sasha, hello!"

after greeting the so-called sasha girl, pieck turns to you and gestured you to stand beside her since you have been frozen in your steps behind her, admiring the exteriors of the island. "this is my cousin, y/n finger. i invited her" sasha nodded and shot you a smile. you bounced one back.

"here's your cards" she handed two red cards to pieck and held a small thing, that looked like a remote, close to her mouth. "connie, open the gates and ready the golf carts"

upon hearing her, your eyes went slightly big as you tugged the side of pieck's shirt. "golf carts?"

she nodded and started moving forward as the gates opened and a guy, hair clean shaved, wearing a simple white sleeveless shirt and khaki pants walked passed you and took your luggages from the back of the car.

your eyes unconsciously followed the man but pieck was quick to break you away from your trance with a pat on the shoulder. "we'll have to use golf carts when inside. the island's TOO big, we just can't walk" she placed emphasis on the 'too' that you immediately agreed with a nod.

"we'll stay with our cabins first, and get ready. is that okay with you?" when the clean shaved guy has finished placing all your luggages in the back of the golf cart and the two of you now seated properly, pieck asked.

the guy was the one driving as the golf cart started moving slowly towards what you assumed is the direction to your cabins. "yeah, sure. i want to arrange all my things first, before doing my dora duties"

the black head chuckled with a smile and nodded.

looking around as the cart continued moving, the sight of the cabins, trees, sea and few people in bikinis and summer wears passing by caught your interest.

with that, you took your phone from your pocket and started talking pictures of the scenery.

but with the cart moving and your hands being naturally shaky, your shots turned out blurry.

you bit your lower lip in frustration and tried again. you waited for the cart to drive a smooth way and took the shot. biting your tongue, trying to focus.

a smile made its way to your lips seeing the photos had turned out better than the previous ones.

"you done?" pieck's light laughter sounded in your head. she had been watching you since then but you were too focus being on your photographer mode. "don't judge me. im a tourist"

"yeah, yeah" another laughter escaped her parted lips and eyes formed a line.

really, all she does is laugh or chuckle.

______

"i'll pick you up here later, okay?" you answered with a nod after the guy placed down your luggages just in front of the door of your cabin and drove the cart away with pieck waving at you.

"ah, fresh air" you closed your eyes for a brief second as the wind blew, messing your hair a bit but you didn't mind.

your cabin has the very view of the beautiful ocean that satisfied you.

"better get inside now" you muttered to yourself. growing up, you got a habit of talking to yourself when alone. people think it's funny and crazy, but nah, it's actually very enjoyable.

you remembered putting the cabin card inside your sling bag earlier after pieck gave you it. so you opened your bag and looked for it inside, but instead, a rectangular-shaped crimson paper flew out from there instead.

"shit!" you hissed when the wind blew again, blowing your invitation quite far. why the fuck am i so clumsy?

you fast-walked towards the crimson card laying on the ground and crouched down, butt staying in the air as you did so.

you felt a gush of relief inside you when you held the card and was about to properly stand but a sharp whistle froze you.

"what a daring action in daylight"

you furrowed your brows hearing someone spoke from behind you.

slowly, you stood properly and turned your heel, facing the pervert with a confused look.

a shirtless pervert, wearing only a gray shorts, with his brown haired tied in a bun with few strands left on the sides smirked at you.

what the fuck?