𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"nice to meet you, y/n" you smiled in response after everyone circling the table introduced themselves.

including the jaeger.

"thank you" you smiled at the extremely tall brown haired, bertholdt, accepting the red cup from his hand.

"annie has told me about you" his height towered over you that you had to look up and would probably result in you having neck aches later on.

leaning your back on pieck's back, whose currently conversing with porco, you raised a questioning brow at the male. "oh really?"

"really" both your heads snapped to the side when a blonde, who introduced himself as reiner, suddenly joined in. confirming bertholdt's statement with a nod.

"i just hope what she told are good things" your body slightly shook as you chuckled, causing your messy haired cousin to turn her head back, to look at you.

porco's eyes also landed at you. "mind if we join your conversation?"

"stop using that tone, galliard. it doesn't suit yo-" but reiner was cut off when porco walked towards him. "shut the fuck up, i only asked bertholdt and y/n" he gave him an unpleased look before looking at you.

"so what are y'all chuckling about?" you were about to open your mouth, to say nothing, but an arm wrapping on your waist interrupted you.

"you smell nice.. " hot breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine.

"and.. it's our cue to go" porco's eyes landed on annie's face resting on your shoulder before holding pieck's arm and dragging her away. the latter only smiled and waved her hand lightly.

"where have you been?" you turned your head slightly to the side, to face her. your nose immediately touched hers. "just somewhere" she answered.

your face scrunched when annie blew a hot breath on your face. the smell of alcohol topping her usual minty breath. "this is getting awkward" you heard reiner speak lowly to bertholdt. "c'mon, let's get drinks" they didn't bother face the both of you as they already knew you heard them and just straight up walked away.

"come with me" annie spoke once again, the arms on your waist tightened as she slowly left soft kisses on your neck. "where?" you breathed out and took a sip of your drink.

"i'll introduce you to someone"

______

"y/n, this is armin" your eyes visibly widened when another blonde male wrapped his arms around you in an embrace.

blondes legit rule this island.

"uh.. hey" your right hand reached behind your head and scratched a part there. nervously.

your eyes held confusion in them as you witnessed annie lean on armin's neck and placed a kiss there. "armin, this is y/n. the girl i've been telling you about" you grew more confused.

the fuck is going on? is this armin, annie's boyfriend? judging by the skinships you're witnessing, you're sure. but.. we.. what?

"im confused. what's going on? hehe" you forced a chuckle. the blondes quickly turned their heads at you.

woah, kinda looked incest there for a split second.

"babe, we're dating"

"yeah, i could see that" you spoke, unfazed. armin then removed his arm that was draped around annie's shoulders and walked closer towards you. with a shade of pink dusting his cheeks, he spoke. "we have an open relationship and annie has told me great things about you. you seem like a nice girl" your lips subconsciously formed a smile, urging him to continue.

you obviously knew where this conversation is going. you've only been in a relationship twice. and one of that is poly.

"so.. would you like to.. " he trailed off causing you to bit your lower lip, trying to suppress your chuckle.

he's so cute. i can't-

if he'd kiss me right now, i would obviously join their relationship.

"be our gir-" you raised a brow at armin when he suddenly stopped, eyes landing to something behind you. his confused face mirrored yours.

"wha-why-" your lips shut the second after an arm appeared from behind you. yanking you back by an arm wrapped around your chest.

"times up" your brows furrowed hearing an annoyingly familiar voice and you felt weight on top of your head.

"eren?" armin confirmed it.

you rolled your eyes when your head slightly moved when he spoke. "yo, armin, annie. she won't be joining your relationship. that's all, adios"

a surprised one second scream escaped your lips as you felt your feet detached from the ground before your body landed on a pair of strong arms.

eren looked down at you and smirked.

blood slowly rose up your cheeks realizing he's shirtless and his abs are literally touching your side.

if i want, i could easily lick his chest right now.

but im no simp.

"put me down" you placed your arms on his shoulders and pinched a spot there. "ouch, hey!" he hissed in pain and moved his head to the part where you're pinching at, trying to protect his precious skin.

"y/n, stop. that fucking hurts" he looked down again, glaring but his expression was quick to turn back into a pained one when you flicked his forehead.

you're mildly torturing him yet he still won't let you go.

the skin on the part of his shoulder where you pinched him and his forehead quickly turned red that gave you an instant regret.

"fine" you grumbled.

after you rested your hands on your tummy, eren smiled at you and muttered a small 'thank you' and started walking away.

armin shook his head and chuckled while annie frowned deeply as she threw daggers at eren's back, watching him take you away.