𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

"this.. is a fucking sex island?!" you placed a hand dramatically in your mouth.

you don't mean to be dramatic. you were just born that way.

"you just figured that out now?" the brown haired crooked a brow at you in disbelief. "after annie railed you the day you arrived?"

you cringed at his choice of words. "hey!"

he only raised a brow, as if exclaiming a sassy. "what?"

"but, why didn't pieck tell me? not that it's a big deal.. " it was only a mumble but it somehow reached his ears. "knowing pieck, she probably forgot, thinking she already told you"

you nodded. he's quite right. that girl could sometimes have the memory of a detective but mostly a memory of an 80-year old.

"so, now that i told you.. we're cool now, right?" your train of thoughts disappeared when the shirtless dude spoke once again.

you took another step back, clutching the strap of your bag tighter when he took another step forward.

"dude! stay back!" you showed him your palm, creating a boundary.

he nodded and stopped moving, just standing in front of you like a puppy - a very big one - waiting for his master's orders.

"okay, here's a deal. i'll treat you to breakfast to make up for my pervert doings" the way he put emphasis to the word 'pervert' annoyed you.

"deal?"

you shook your head. "no deal. i already promised to have breakfast with pieck-"

"let me take care of that" he answered in one breath. "can i.. borrow your phone real quick?" wanting this to be all over, you handed him your phone.

your phone doesn't have any passwords as you could not trust yourself into remembering shits.

you watched how his long fingers type something on your phone before a sound of ringing reached your ears.

"the fuck do you want?" a familiar voice spoke from the other side.

"galliard, my man!"

the other side grumbled. "shut the fuck up. what do you want?"

"yeah, i want you to take care of pieck. she's on her way to eat breakfast but she's alone" you stayed quiet. listening.

"why the fuck is she alone? where's her cousin?"

you rolled your eyes when the brown haired didn't answer and only moved his brows up at you and smirked.

wait- why the fuck am i letting him tell someone to take care of pieck? i didn't even accepted his offer ye-

but your thoughts were cut off when the other line spoke again followed by some noise you can't distinguish.

"you son of a bitch, get lost" you heard a sound of door closing in the other line before it was cut off by the sound of the call ending.

"now, that that has been taken care of. shall we?" he reached a hand out only for you to slap it away. "who the fuck is galliard? if something happens to pieck, i'll kill you, you-"

"porco. does that hideous name ring a bell?" his right hand, the one that you slapped, reached for his slightly wet hair, messing it. "the.. blonde, undercut?" you described the man you met yesterday.

the brown head nodded. "yeah, that. now, let's go"

he reached again for your hand, but you slapped it away. again.

"so, this is your way of getting a woman, huh?"

"babe, what?" he chuckled. "you invite them to eat to sweep them off their feet" you questioned.

"babe, i don't take my women to eat. i eat them. now let's go" that made your frown.

"eww, you sound so much like a fuck boy right now" he bit his lower lip at your words, left hand landing on his forehead as he pushed his hair back, sighing. "and you don't take your women to eat? then why the fuck are you taking me to breakfast?"

"i'll make an exception for you. now let's go, im hungry" for the third, he reached out for your hand. and also for the third time, you slapped his hand away.

"why would i go with you? i don't even know your name" your frown deepened.

"e" he answered. "e? like the letter?"

"yeah, just e"

"why just e?"

"i'll tell you my full name when we reach the restaurant" your eyes dropped low.

"but you're shirtless"

he gave you a look. "so?"

"so?" you copied his expression. "you'll go to a restaurant shirtless? and with a wet shorts? what if many people are there and would see you" you raised a brow and lips formed downwards.

"guess it's their lucky day then. not everyday would they see a hot man almost naked"

his laughter erupted as he walked first with you following behind, aggressively rolling your eyes.