𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

OHHH CHAPTER TEN ALRDYYYY

TWO DIGITS BAAABY

_

"fuck, i won't ever drink again!" you sobbed, arms resting on the toilet seat.

"and i smell cap" pieck spoke from behind you, hands putting your hair in a bun. not wanting your hair to be coated with vomit.

currently six in the morning, pieck jolted awake in her bed when she heard a loud bang coming from her bathroom and saw you there, laying on the floor as tears streamed down your cheeks.

and now, you're literally puking your organs out.

this is why you dislike drinking. you feel like shit the next day.

but no matter how much you say that you dislike it. you just can't find yourself avoiding it.

"fucking shit" you could only curse and cry. you can't do anything, you wanted this. so go through it like a bad bitch.

and going through it like bad bitch, means looking pretty while you're literally throwing all your organs up.

"an eyeliner? what for?" confused by your sudden request, the black haired leaned her face closer to yours but was quick to retreat.

her face scrunched as she covered a hand on her nose.

"duh, i need to maintain my abg look. now give me my eyeliner, pieck!" you whined, eyes closing in annoyance.

"nah, bitch. you don't need eyeliner" you turned your head back to deliver her a glare. "what you need is toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and mints.. and oh, a bath too. you smell like shit. no cap" she widened her eyes, staring at you. showing you she's serious.

"i just don't smell like shit. i feel like it, too" fresh tears formed from the sides of your eyes and slowly rolled down your cheeks. "i hate hard alcohols"

"yeah, yeah. you say that but would still chug a gallon if given a chance"

the door of the bathroom closed followed by the footsteps of pieck walking away. probably to get the things you need from your cabin.

staring at the white wall. the weird and yucky feeling in your stomach slowly fade away as a chuckle flew out of your lips.

a memory from last night playing in your mind.

you felt disgusted at them last night as you witnessed it. but now, sober, it's just pure comedy to you.

"pfft, horny ken and short haired raquelle"

______

unknown

wanna eat? :)

laying down on your stomach, your brows furrowed at the text.

lol who this?

"hey" your turned your head to the girl laying beside you. she looked at you and raised a questioning brow. "do you have eren's number?"

"hmm" she nodded her head and quickly scrolled through her contacts. "here" eren's serious face, wearing a suit was on the profile and under it is his name and number.

eren, xxxxxx. you familiarized the number then went back to your phone. you read the number of the unknown who texted you and rolled your eyes right after confirming it.

you typed in another reply only to erase it when another text appeared.

unknown

aw you forgot about me alrdy? :<

mf shut the fuck up

HAHAHAHAHA

eat where?

unknown

hah!

i knew you were playing with me

you pick, babe :>

you giggled. "i fuck with a man who uses commas" pieck heard you as her head quickly snapped back to look at you. "fuck with who?"

"no one. you heard nothing" you answered without looking at her.

floating restaurant?

unknown

oh 😳

would i see you in a bikini then?

😳😳😳

mf no HAHAHA

you said we're gonna eat

not swim you dumb bijj

unknown

can't we do both, tho?

;)

a laugh flew out of your mouth as you sat up. you looked down at the watch on your wrist and saw the time was already passed two.

you didn't eat earlier, afraid that you'll just vomit it again that resulted in now starving.

eren really texted you right on time.

"pieck, let's go eat" you raised both brows at your cousin as she slowly nodded, eyes fixed at the phone in her hand. "eren's treat, c'mon"

upon the mention of eren, pieck's head perked up at you and gave you a teasing look. "getting comfy with eren now, huh"

rolling your eyes, you grabbed her ankles and dragged her out of the bed. "we're talking about food here. so hurry up and get your ass moving!"

"i changed my mind" a half scream, half laugh sound escaped her parted lips as her butt collided with the floor. "im feeling tired today. i'll just invite porco in"

it was now your turn to give her a teasing look. moving your brows up and down with a smirk, you cackled. "i see, miss pieck finger"

rolling her eyes with a smile forming on her lips, she grabbed a pillow from behind her and threw it at you.

you dodged with a chuckle and it hit the small refrigerator instead.

"shut up, miss y/n finger"

you cringed.

well atleast, itadori would like to eat me.