𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

"she broke up with you because you chose to join the military?" you gasped as the male laying beside you nodded his head, eyes staring up at the dark sky full of stars.

currently laying in a spot close to the calm ocean with only a towel serving as a barrier between your backs and the sand. both your bottoms are wet because of small waves reaching your legs. but neither of you cared.

remixed of party songs with lyrics perfect for making babies could be heard from the loud speakers.

"yeah" you heard eren spoke, eyes still fixed at the night sky. "i did loved her. but being a soldier was my dream"

"so you became one" you pulled yourself up, sitting as you grabbed your red cup beside you and emptied it.

you could say your alcohol tolerance isn't that high. as the alcohol sipped through your veins, you slowly felt your body relaxing and cheeks flushing as you laid back on the towel.

the way your back collided on the thin towel sounded painful that made the brown haired turn his head quickly to look at you. he raised his brow, concerned, but you only answered with a giggle.

you're now intoxicated.

eren could tell. the moon's shine on the dark sky served as a spotlight for eren as he smiled at your drunk state, your eyes visibly widened as you stared at him.

his emerald eyes that twinkled under the moon's light. his jawline that could cut onions, even fingers. his lips that looked so soft, very opposite to his overall look. and his body...

"damn, dude. god legit took his time making you" you laughed. "unfair!" then you exclaimed, punching the air.

eren stared at you for a second. confused by your sudden outburst. but then broke down in a chuckle.

"well, he also did took his time making you" he murmured. staring at you wanting to start a fight with the air, he figured you didn't hear him.

shaking his head, he returned his sight back to the sky. "yeah, i became a soldier" wanting to sober you up, he decided to go back to your earlier topic. quickly your attention went back to him.

"wow, that's awesome! lucky you didn't get shot" that would be humanity's lost. a hot af soldier.

"hmm, lucky indeed"

"how long did you became a soldier, the-fuck!" hearing a loud thud above your head, you jolted from your laying position.

your face formed an expression of disgust seeing a short haired girl, back on the sand with an auburn haired boy on top of her. eating her face off.

"ugh, floch. fuck me already~"

your eyes widened as you quickly crawled towards eren.

the guy's left hand made its way under the girl's skirt as heavy breathing and moans escaped her parted lips.

mom, pick me up. im scared.

"why you looking at me like that" eren sat up. his hands reached your wrist, pulling you towards him as you crashed on his hard chest. "they're about to fuck. stop them" you whispered, looking up and burying your face on his neck.

a scent of men's cologne mixed with alcohol attacked your nostrils.

"baby, i can't stop them. they'll surely fuck here and now, we'll just have to ignore them and mind our own business" eren's hot breath hit your ear as his left hand wrapped around you, gently rubbing your back.

"you can stop them" you pouted on his neck, dragging the 'can'.

eren heartily chuckled. she acts like a baby when drunk, huh. cute. he thought as he can't help himself but to wrap both his arms around you in an embrace, and tightly squeezed your body. "i can't. fucking is the purpose of this island. having sex in public is normal here, love"

"floch, fuck yes~"

your brows furrowed. "baby, what was your question again?" eren continued rubbing your back, trying to distract you from the unholy happening.

"how long did you became a soldier" your face was buried still on his neck that your voice sounded like someone covered your mouth with a cloth. but eren heard you perfectly.

"i became a soldier for five years. i joined when i turned 18 and quit when i turned 23" he answered, body slightly moved as he switched his position.

with your face still buried on his neck, he rested his left arm on your shoulder and planted his right hand on the sand. he used it to support his body as you relaxed yours, head slowly going down from his neck to his bare chest. your hands stayed on his sides.

"so you built this island when you were 24?" eren's head sharply turned to the side for a split second as he felt vibrations from his chest when you spoke. fuck, calm down. he thought and heaved a sigh.

"our father gifted me and my brother our own islands. he made his into a resort and i made mine into a paradise for horny females and bastards"

"paradise?" you questioned and slightly chuckled, realizing something. "wow, you suck at names"

"congrats, you figured" your eyes closed feeling his body vibrate as he laughed.

butterflies and maybe some moths in my stomach go brr.

"this was supposed to be paradise island but dumb mf forgot to write e"

eren slowly loosened his hold on your body as you looked up, catching his eyes. "and that's how paradis island got its name" you stared at each other's eyes for a moment before your lips slowly formed a smile, triggering a smile from eren's and the both of you cracked a laugh.

your eyes dropped from his slightly closed eyes as he continued laughing, to his straight nose, and finally stopped to his parted lips.

they look edible.

i want bite.

leaning in, eren quickly understood your intention and placed his hands on your shoulders, stopping you as your face was just a few inches away from his. noses almost touching.

"babe, you're drunk."

your brow quirked in annoyance. not because of eren stopping you. but because of,

"floch, daddy~ fuck me like one of your barbie girls!"