[ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ]

warning: smut

fr this time

a gasp escaped your mouth as your back harshly collided with the door of eren's room as he opened it. he didn't utter any sound as he dragged you on the way, rage evident in his eyes as he stared at your form.

"ere-" you were cut off when you suddenly got deprived of air as eren pressed his lips hard on yours. you were quick to kiss back as his hand wrapped around your neck, teeth biting your lower lip.

his left knee made its way between your parted legs as his hold on your neck remained, other hand planted just beside your head as he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting both of you.

"so you knew mikasa, huh" his warm and minty breath hitting your left ear and cheek as he spoke, tongue pushing on the inside of his cheek. "h-his uncle is a professor in the school w-where i work at" you don't and hates stuttering, but the situation and atmosphere right now made you as heat spread throughout your body.

"hmm" your lips parted and eyes closed as eren's lips licked your neck down your shoulder and collarbones. "why didn't you say so when I mentioned her yesterday?"

why is he asking all these questions?

"i thought it was just a coincidence. didn't think my mikasa is the same as yours" another gasp emitted from you as eren's grasp on your neck tightened before he completely pulled his body away from you.

he pushed his hair back with both hands, smirking, and his sadistic chuckle reached your ears. "your mikasa, huh? bullshit"

"eren, why-" he cut you off again, this time by grabbing your hair.

pain shot through your scalp as he dragged you by the hair towards his bed. "ah!" you hissed when your face buried deep on his sheets as he pushed you down. "eren, why are you acting like this?"

you asked in a small voice, slowly looking up. the man in front of you right now is very different from the eren that you were spending time with for the past week.

but not gonna lie. this eren is hot.

your eyes subconsciously rolled as the inner you spoke.

wrong move.

"strip" eren's voice growled as he crouched down in front of you, head tilted to the side, staring at you with no emotions on his face.

the evident hint of anger, lust and a certain one that you cannot name were the only things you can see swirling inside his emerald orbs.

"strip, y/n. or do you prefer i tear your clothes apart?" he smiled at you, that didn't reach his eyes, as his fingers danced through the strands of your hair. you would like the latter but you value your clothes so you started stripping.

you unbuttoned your top, unclasped your bra, cold air immediately embraced your breasts but eren's stare gave heat to it.

then your fingers undid the buttons and zipper of your shorts before kicking it away, now only leaving you in nothing but your nude colored silk underwear.

"stand" you immediately obeyed.

eren's fingers trailed to your sides, chills run down your spine as he did so. his hand then rested on your lower back and pulled you close to him before turning the two of you as he now sat on the bed, pulling your body down to straddle his lap.

eren's warm tongue immediately attacked your breast as he played with the other, earning a quiet moan from you as you started grinding down. body burning in heat as your underwear damped, wanting to get rid of the only barrier left between you. "eren" your head landed on his shoulder when his hand slowly crawled down under, touching your clit through the fabric of your underwear.

"shut up" you accidentally bit on his shoulder as he moved your underwear to the side and entered his middle and ring finger inside you. "if you moan or make any sound, i'll spit in your mouth" he placed the index finger on his free hand under your chin, as he spoke.

you could only nod as you're too focused on the pleasure created by his fingers inside you. you bit your lower lip and your toes curled feeling your climax approaching only to open your eyes in disappointment when his fingers stopped moving.

"eren, stop fucking-" your back then collided on the sheets of his bed as he quickly turned your bodies, as he stood up and hurriedly unbuttoned his pants. "on all fours. now" he commanded. the darkness of his eyes made you gulp as you obeyed.

your face buried deep on his soft pillow as a trace of smirk formed on your lips, anticipating for what will happen next as you felt eren's weight on the bed and his hands harshly pulled your hands to your back.

"eren.. hurry u-oh!" your impatient sentence was cut off by a groan feeling his member pound deeply and hardly inside you.

pleasure and slight pain immediately shot through your body. it has been years since you last had a dick inside you and now, with the way eren's pounding into you. you couldn't help but to feel a bit pain.

you harshly bit on your bottom lip as your head was yanked backwards when eren's hand grabbed your hair as his breath hit your ear, while continuing to pound hard into you.

"didn't i tell you not to make any sound, love?" you didn't have enough time to process everything when he pulled out and turned your body. the moment your back met the sheets, his dick entered you again.

one hand wrapped around your neck as his other hand parted your lips. he leaned down and spit on your mouth. a smile formed on your face as you licked your lips and looked up at him, his hair was now out of its bun and is covering parts of his face as he continued pounding into you relentlessly.

eren's eyes dropped from your rolled back eyes and parted lips to your breasts moving up and down as he moved in and out. only adding more heat to his body.

he then lowered back down his head on your neck and left his marks there as his hand played with your clit while pounding at the same time.

your body was filled with pleasure and as your legs started shaking with your toes curling, eren knew you'll burst in seconds. "scream my name when you cum" he whispered on your ear before slightly biting.

you nodded and as your walls clenched around him, your scream filled his room as you came. "eren!"

"good girl" the man on top of you chuckled as your hand grasped his wrist that was wrapped around your neck. "s-slowly.. please" you stuttered as you're still very sensitive from your climax. yet eren only answered with a sadistic move.

he stopped moving for a second before slamming all his strength into you and tightened his grasp around your neck.

"you don't tell me what to do" he moved his face away from yours as he held one of your legs and placed it on his shoulder, turning your body to the side as he slammed all his strength into you in a fast pace.

you felt air get deprived from you as tears formed in the corner of your eyes from extreme pleasure.

noticing your tears, eren smirked and intertwined your fingers.

"just hold my hand and take it, love"

:)