got back from beldam's prison

hi 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

ik i died for like a year... or more (lmao) and im so sorry for that but i literally forgot abt this book already 😭😭😭 im such a sussy baka ejuejuejuejeue (pls end me)

yeah, this book will be discontinued.

but not before i say the planned ending of course because i was really hyped abt this ONE LINE of the supposed ending last year and i would cry if it'll go to waste.

so yeah, eren went back to the island after mikasa's message then a part of the island actually just needs a renovation since a wild couple did id-rather-not-say things there (gosh, my mind last year was disgusting) and mikasa just wants to be a lil shit

the antagonist would actually be... no one (idk if there really was no one or i just forgot) but yeah, as i remembered i really did not plan an antagonist. i just want them to meet, fuck, fall in love and fuck again.

and here goes my most awaited line HUEHEHEUE (when i was still hyped abt this book, i planned to only write till 25 chapters because i wanted to drop that single line already but that did not go as planned as u can see)

a year or two into their relationship, y/n and eren would be moving in one house and while they were putting y/n's things in boxes, ready to go to their shared home, eren saw y/n's academic certificates. and im telling you, it's a lot (our lil bich likes academic validation teehee)

so then eren called y/n and showed her those certificates, looking all proud and in love (ew). and he even read the written shiz there. and while he was repeating "y/n finger. y/n finger. y/n finger" girly can't take it anymore and smacked the shit out of him (with love, ofc) and she was like "stop! it sounds so... ugh, i just hate my surname so bad"

and then and then

eren would be "wanna change it to jaeger, then ?"

YETAGAGSHSBSHSBZHDHSHSHSHSHDHDJDJDJDJDJDHSHWHWJSJJSJSGSFWHWHSHSJSUD yup he just proposed

not that y/n jaeger sounds good either, but depends on ur name, yeah. let's just be happy she's not yuji's fave food n e more.

so that's all. im so sorry im just literally dumping words here. i have lived in a cave for a year and months and has lost touch of humanity *deletes tiktok history of jake's edits.

that's all, goodbye !! and thanks for the almost hundred thousand reads, really appreciated it <3