𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"good morning, sir jaeger" a staff greeted the brown head the moment he stepped out of the golf cart and wore a black coat on him.

you stayed frozen in your steps, lips pursed. jaeger? as in eren jaeger? owner of the island?

you quickly took a look of the now covered male. hearing how the staff addressed him, thoughts of him being the eren jaeger crosses in your mind.

he did say his name is e, but...

your judgemental self says otherwise, scanning his young face and body.

he doesn't look like a businessman... but the invitation. it does sound like him.

"babe, why are you just standing there? c'mon" you snapped from your train of thoughts hearing the male speak. "take care of her" he whispered to the staff and started walking inside the expensive looking restaurant.

the staff bowed at him at him and turned at you. you raised a brow at her, confused when she suddenly grabbed your bag.

"hey, " you whispered, immediately getting her attention. "i have hands, i can carry my bag myself" the two of you had a staring battle for a moment until she sighed, declaring your win, and nodded. "sir has closed the island restaurant for the two of you, just look for the table that he picked" a nod was your only reply.

"what took you so long?" was the jaeger's words when you finally spotted him in the corner table, hidden behind a long curtain.

"are you eren jaeger?" the question escaped your lips. when your curious, then ask. simple as that.

"oh" a trace of smirk could be seen on the brown head's face. "well, nice to meet you, my love"

looks like a face with a raised brow became your favorite expression as your right brow subconsciously rose.

"yeah, you really look like the type to build a sex island"

______

"this one would look great on you" your eyes landed on the black dress on pieck's hand. it's backless design quickly made you shake your head no.

"backless dress in a cold night? no thanks" she rolled her eyes and went back to rummaging in her opened closet. "y/n, it's a party. everyone in the island would be there. you have to look good"

"i already look good"

she turned her head at you in a split second and gave you a look before going back to searching through her stuffs.

currently 5, almost evening. you were supposed to meet up with annie at this moment but your plans were cancelled when the owner suddenly announced a party, inviting everyone.

you thought of not going but when annie called you, saying her friends from liberio arrived and they would be going to the party. you had a change of mind.

"i'll guess i'll just go with this" you stood from your position on her bed and picked a velvet dress laying on the floor. pieck quickly turned to look at you and stared at the dress in your hand.

it's a glittery crimson colored velvet dress with mesh sleeves with its skirt stopping on your thighs. "i'll just pair it with my black heels"

pieck nodded in approval.

"nice. you could get laid with that"

_______

"pieck, y/n, over here!" your ears picked the sound of porco's voice as pieck held your hand tightly, pushing through the sea of dancing bodies.

the party is an outdoor one, with the sea just beside the spot.

the place is very spacious yet everyone seems to crowd a certain spot. and when pieck finally pushed through the bodies, eyes scanning the faces of the people sitting in plastic chairs with a table filled with alcohols in the middle.

you finally understood the crowd as the forest eyed jaeger was among them.

sitting in the chair between porco and another blonde, eren had his legs spread wide as he leaned back on his chair, maintaining eye contact.

he smirked, index finger caressing the rim of his glass. "and the star of the party finally arrived"