𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

"you're going home in 2 days?" you stood in your tippy toes behind eren and rested your chin on his right shoulder, peeking at what he's doing.

"yeah" you nodded and turned your head to the side, admiring his side profile as he looked down on his ipad on the kitchen counter. watching a tutorial on how to make tanghulus with a serious look.

a week has passed since the two of you shared a heated kiss in the middle of the sea and now, currently inside his house located on the top part of the island, quite far from the cabins. the two of you have become very comfortable with each other.

"what about pieck?" you removed your chin from his shoulder and leaned back, planting your elbow on the glass surface of the table behind you. "she said she'll stay here for a few days longer" you answered, eyes dropping from his back to his butt.

this man's got cake.

"hmm, she just can't leave porco" eren chuckled as he turned his head to look at you, flashing you a small smile.

you bounced back a smile with a raised brow as he completely turned his body to look at you now and gave you a knife. "babe, can please cut the strawberries in half?"

you moved your head up and down, getting the knife from him. at this point you got used to his random
endearments already.

turning your back on him to get a cutting board and the basket of strawberries, a dumb question escaped your lips. "is this knife sharp?"

you felt eren's presence lean towards your back. his right hand wrapped on your waist while the other one grabbed the knife from your hand.

hot breath hitting your left ear, you felt shivers run down your spine and goosebumps formed when eren suddenly pointed the knife to your abdomen.

"if i stab you here, you'll die instantly. that's how sharp it is"

a chuckle flew out of your slightly parted lips as you turned your head slightly to the side, facing him with a smirk. "dude, not gonna lie. that was hot"

the brown head put down the knife on the table and without any words, placed his right hand on your nape and clashed his lips into yours.

a smile formed on your lips as you closed your eyes and kissed him back.

"you really need to touch some grass, love" he chuckled between your parted lips and kissed you again before detaching his body away from you.

when you're this hot, i don't think touching grass would help me anymore.

__________

"funny how you're an elementary school teacher when you said yourself you're not fond of kids"

you sat on the kitchen counter, eating your strawberry coated of hardened sugar as eren made himself comfortable, standing between your legs.

"hmm" you nodded to yourself, thinking. "i only picked it simply because that was the easiest course back when i was in college" eren chuckled, grabbing your right hand to play with the ring on your index finger.

he then leaned his body very close to yours and buried his face in your neck. eren inhaled your scent and closed his eyes.

her scent smells like home. eren thought as a small smile made its way to his lips. your breath hitched when he placed a gentle kiss on the skin there before slightly pulling away to face you.

his nose were now only a few inches away from yours as he opened his mouth to speak. "i'll drive you home, 'kay?"

you laughed. "you don't even know where i live" you answered and wrapped your arms on his neck.

"babe, that's why i'll drive you home. so that i'll know where you live"

you playfully furrowed your brows at him as he raised a brow at you. "my house is 4 hours away from here. what about the island? you can't leave"

"liar. pieck said the drive would only take two hours" you chuckled. "and yes, i can. my close friend, mikasa, will arrive tomorrow. im sure she can take care of my island. and i could really use a week break, i think stress is getting into me" his lips went in a tight line.

stress my ass.

nevertheless, you nodded. you may not admit it but you love his company. and besides, classes are starting a week from now.

he could.. maybe help me with stuffs.