𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"girl, what the fuck!" you shrieked and as if on instinct, your feet met the blonde's face.

"wh-" you heard a sound escape her lips before her head sinked back down the water.

you may or may not have kicked her a bit harsh.

"y/n, what happened?!" your widened eyes stayed fixed on the water as you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, forcing you to stand up.

"pieck.. " you breathed out your cousin's name. not knowing what to do. is the girl still alive? is she drowning? should i tell them?

yes, the fuck!

a voice inside your head yelled, breaking you away from whatever trance you were put in and thus your body immediately reacted by breaking away from your cousin's grasp and kneeled down to the spot where you sat earlier, eyes scanning the water. the sky has already darkened, resulting a crispy curse to fly out of your parted lips.

"what's wrong?" you felt pieck's presence approach you and when you looked to your side, she has already kneeled there. eyes also scanning the water even though she doesn't have a clue why - she just simply copied you.

"no shit, i think i actually killed someone"

was it the way you broke the news to her or your choice of words that made her frozen as ice.

"what?" her usually relaxed eyes turned the size of a tennis ball as she grabbed your shoulders, making you face her.

"who? how? when? did you drowned them? did the body already sank?" the seriousness in her face and the way her tone changed scared you. no cap.

"wait, are y'all 'bout to kiss?"

in unison, both your heads slowly turned to the direction of the voice.

and there, below the two of you, body submerged in the water with her head only showing, the blonde that you just kicked, raised a brow.

the two of you stayed quiet, not knowing what to respond to her question. "... no?" finally, you opened your mouth.

"nah babe, that sounded like a question. " you are in confusion right there and then when you felt blood rise up to your cheeks.

why did that sound so hot?

"no, we're not about to kiss. we're cousins and would not want to spend time in jail. now, who are you?" pieck cleared her throat, facing the blonde hottie.

"annie" she placed her wet arms on the edge wooden floor and rested her chin on top, head slightly turned to the side, staring up at your ravenette cousin. "you?"

"pieck" feeling the intense tension created from earlier slowly disappear, you heaved out a sigh of relief, placing a hand on your chest as you did so. "hey, the one who kicked me"

surprised, you pointed a finger at yourself. "yeah, you" immediately getting her, you replied.

"y/n"

____

"oh, so you're into arts and crafts?" an hour after the 'fun' first encounter, annie and you are now currently seated beside each other.

after you got each other's names, pieck being the kind angel she is, offered annie to eat with y'all and even lend her her long jacket so she could cover her wet body from the extremely cold evening sea breeze.

"yeah" you nodded, taking a sip of your apple juice. "this may sound childish but, i love making scrapbooks and of course, collecting pens and other cute stationery things"

you liked how attentively annie listens. her nods from time to time only boosted you to talk more.

"im from liberio" after talking about yourself, it was now the blonde's turn as pieck also joined in, interested by the mention of the place.

"wow, pieck used to study there" the black haired nodded at your words, her left cheek puffy and moving as she munched her food.

another good hour passed of the three of you eating, mostly talking with the island staffs passing by your backs from time to time. checking you don't know what.

looking down at the watch on your wrist, you read the time. "7:48" and looking on your side where the view of the sea could be seen, the dark sky confirmed the time.

and a staff getting pieck's attention confirmed it even more. "miss pieck" it was the same brown haired girl from the island's gate. "it's almost 8, the boat that would take us back to the shore would be here in five minutes"

pieck nodded. and so, you and annie stood up at the same time.

the blonde has her wet shoulder length hair down as she looked at you and side-smiled.

she's only wearing pieck's brown long jacket that stopped on her thighs. and a pair of black bikini was all she has underneath.

"you must be cold" you unconsciously blurted out, eyes moving from her body up to her face.

"ya noticed?" she chuckled and stared back at you.

you felt lost staring at the depths of her ocean colored eyes as she also felt with your ones.

woah.. this feeling is weird.

gulping an amount of saliva, annie's eyes dropped to your throat then back to your eyes. her hands fisted on the sides of pieck's jacket when the cold air blew and her lips parted to form a question.

"hey, wanna do arts and crafts in my cabin tonight?"