𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"why are you limping?" pieck's worried voice made you froze from your steps.

eren fucked me.

oh, how much you wanted to say that. but of course, you bit your tongue before you could embarass yourself and threw daggers at the muscular figure that walked pass you, holding suitcases in both hands.

"yeah, y/n. why are you limping, hmm?" eren's mocking tone reached your ears causing your brow to arch in annoyance.

"did something happen? maybe you should go to the island's clinic first before going home" your angel of a cousin suggested, brows furrowing with concern. the blonde male beside her however, snickered.

two sets of eyes landed at him as porco crouched down and picked a small rock from the ground.

"poco-"

yours and pieck's confused faces was quick to turn into surprised ones when in just a split second, the rock on porco's hand flew into the back of eren's head. causing the latter to abruptly stop on his tracks. his head moved foreward with a hiss, in result of the hit.

"jaeger, you bastard!" porco exclaimed, his expression sour.

embarrassment filled your body when the realization hits you.

porco's a man. he totally gets it.

the thought of your cousin's boyfriend finding out you got fucked by the brunette jaeger made you quiet until you reached the gates of the island.

"you're awfully quiet on our way here. are you really okay? or are you just upset that i chose to stay here for awhile?" you quickly shook your head no. eren is currently putting your suitcases in the back of his car while porco is beside him. arms crossed, talking-no, more like whispering at him with his usual grumpy expression.

"uhm, wait here. i'll just get my bag in my cabin. i'll go home with yo-" you quickly cut off pieck's statement. "no, no, it's really okay. i'm just.. " you trailed, finding a logical answer. "i... woke up early today. and you know, im not a morning person. so im not in the mood" the ravenette stared at you for awhile before she slowly nodded her head.

"call me when you get there!" you closed the window after you waved for the last time at the love birds and put a mint on your mouth.

it's currently four in the morning, the sky's still dark thus giving your brain the thought of sleeping.

no, i shouldn't! it's rude. and eren would get lonely driving for almost three hours without someone to talk to-

but your train of thoughts were stopped on its tracks when eren's voice broke the silence inside the car.

"love, are you mad? im sorry"

your head snapped to looked at him beside you. his eyes are still focused on the road, left hand on the wheel while his right hand slowly crawled towards your left thigh.

"im sorry. i won't do it again" he slightly gave your thigh a squeeze. the contact caused a small smile to form on your lips, but you quickly tried to suppress it by biting down on your lower lip.

"uh.. do what?" you cleared your throat first before speaking.

eren looked at you from the corner of his eyes for a second before he returned on the road. "teasing" his lips turned downwards in a frown.

"oh" was it because i grew quiet earlier?

"eren?"

"hmm?" the frown remained on his face causing you to chuckle. "smile. im not"

"you're not mad?" the fast pace of the car slowed down as eren turned his face to looked you straight in the eye. "really, you're not? i thought my joke earlier got you so annoyed that you're not talking to me" he returned sight in front. you did the same. "im talking to you now"

"earlier, you weren't"

"because i was enjoying the silence?" it was a statement but came out, rather sounding like a question.

"you sound confused by your own statement"

"i am" his brows furrowed, you mirrored his expression. "what?"

"what?" you laughed. realizing your conversation's starting to sound dumb, eren let out a chuckle and sighed right after. "im glad you're not mad"

"eh-hmm" you let out a sound before taking out your phone from your bag. "can i connect my phone? i want to listen to some music"

"yeah, go on" with a nod from eren, you quickly did. "oh, by the way. why didn't mikasa walk us out the island? you texted her the time of our departure, right?"

you inquired eren but your eyes were focused on your phone as you scrolled through your playlist.

"hmm, yeah" you quickly grew suspicious as you slowly turned your face to look at him. "fine. i didn't"

you let out a deep sigh as guilt grew inside you when mikasa's face appeared in your mind. the excitement on her voice last night as she called you (right after eren railed you) asking you to call her an hour before your departure so she could walk you out replayed in your head.

"eren, you ass!" you scrunched your face at him. my biggest regret is giving this brute the task to message my mika.

"already knew that" your eyes rolled.

"but okay, okay. i'll call her when we drop by the gas station, 'kay?" seeing the look of disapproval still remained on your face, he continued. "and ill explain that its my doing, so she won't become a farmer and plant grudge at you, hmm?" he elevated his brows, asking approval from you.

wanting to enjoy the hours ride without tension in the air, you gave in and nodded. "fine, fine. "

you placed your attention back at your phone and your mood immediately brightened up seeing the song that you have been searching for.

you secretly bit your lip noticing eren's right brow shooting up upon hearing my pony from magic mike from the speaker.

"oh, i see" his head nodded. "this ride would be fun" he stated.

your bottom ass was quick to agree.

_______________

a filler chapter hehe