Chapter 18

"madam, sir where are we off to?" The driver said.

"Oh, the to the mall please"

"Ma'am no need for respect you could just order me."

"What? That's very impolite."

"?" William stared blankly.

"What? don't you know a proper gentle man is always polite. Tsk tsk, I expected more from an esteemed person like CEO Wilson. I'm very disappointed." I said dramatically.

"Oh a gentleman is it? Please teach me your ways mister gentleman." As william said this he grabbed Ailey's hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it gently.

"Oh my, I'm flattered that The CEO Wilson himself thought so highly of me." Ailey grinned as if to tell him that his charms are "losing" its effect, but in reality she was internally fangirling.

William, which is visibly annoyed that he didn't get to see Ailey flustered, frowned.

After a few minutes they arrived at the exclusive mall inside their village.

As william was about to open the door he heard Ailey saying something to the driver.

"Um, excuse me, I'm sorry that I didn't specify, but I wanted to go to the local mall."

The driver was visibly confused. A local mall? Is it possible that this pampered little miss has stepped foot to a local mall?

The driver looked at william through the rearview mirror as if asking on what to do, but william just silently nodded, signalling his approval to Ailey's request.

The driver was shocked. He worked for the Wilson's for years and watched his young master growing up and as far as he knew he never even stepped on a mall before, well with the exception of ma'am alegra, but before he was so reluctant to even stepped foot onto the exclusive malls much less a local mall, which would probably have a lot more people.

Regardless with the questions raging inside him he still followed his madam's order and brought them to the local mall.

Before William could open the door, Ailey hastily stopped him.

"Wait, let me do it." Ailey quickly got out of the car to "assist" william. She opened the door and act as the perfect gentleman she truly is.

"Is this really necessary?" William asked, as he was kind of embarrassed of Ailey's action since people most notibly young teenagers giggling at the sight of them.

"Of course, I am your personal escort for today. So enough chit chat and let's go already geez, I want to have fun already." Ailey said.

"Ok, ok, fine." William said, instructing the driver to go home first and he'll call him if they are ready to go home, since they would probably be here for a long time.

-------------------

After a few hours of walking Ailey finally found it.

"Geez this is hard to find. Even the local mall in this world is freaking massive." Ailey silently mumbled to herself.

"What is this" william asked, both intrigued and confused.

Ailey laughed."HAHAHAHA, what you're kidding right? Do you seriously think I'll believe that you have never been here not even once?"

"_"

"Wait, you're damn serious? Have you been living under a rock?" Ailey said in disbelief. I know his rich but seriously?! Wow being an aristocrat is hard. Ailey internally shooked her head.

"Well, this my friend is an arcade"