Chapter 2

Well that was bullshit. The villainess didn't deserve this ending. What kind of shit is this?! All she did was to love some unloving bastard. The author is so bias.

It's iritating to see that the villainess suffered such a horrible ending. It's not that I'm salty cause I have the same name as her, wait no, I am salty. It's weirdly uncomfortable for a character to have the same name as me to go through all that shit. Ughhh I so hate my roomate for recommending me this book.

Ailey, read this you have the same name as that bitch villain.

Is she really that bad?

Of course. I really hate her. She's so shameless trying to cling to william like that. Just read it you'll understand.

Fine, fine I'll read it.

Ughh, I so hate josh right now. Read this he said it's good he said well fuck. Yes maybe I am overeacting just a teeny bit, fine I am overeacting by a lot. But why is Ailey being so hated tho. She did nothing wrong... well she did try to manipulate the female lead into thinking the male lead is cheating on her, but besides that when she heard the female lead was pregnant she wanted to congratulate her and willingly step out of the way for the couple. A very nice redemption sequel or side story could be made, but no the author just wants to shit on Ailey's name.

With an unforseen event the Fl fell down the stairs with no one pushing her. Ailey didn't even touch the Fl. Since Ailey already have a history of manipulating the Fl they all assumed especially the male lead that ailey is the culprit. Which lead to disastrous shit. Ml tried to choke Ailey to death, Ailey is saved because of her father saving her and also threatening the Ml. Since then Ailey's family never had a good night sleep. Ml then drove Ailey's family to the corner and in the end Ailey's family declared bankruptcy with tons of debt. Leading to Ailey's father getting killed by the people they were indebted. After that Ailey chose the path of prostitution to take care of the debts and her mother's hospital bills. In the end she died a pitiful death due to being rape over and over again.

"Hey josh, I would like to return this book I burrow-- WHAT THE FUCK! GOD GET A ROOM." I just saw josh and his boyfriend getting intimate with each other in the sofa. Too intimate may I add.

"Finee. I'll leave. Make sure to limit it. I don't want to take care of a certain someone tomorrow."

---------------

So where should I spend my night? Since my roomate is already having sex in our dorm. I wouldn't be able to go back there tonight so where should I go.

What the fuck is that Light???

As she thought of this her body was suddenly hit violently. She could see her own blood dripping from her skull and soon she fainted.