Chapter 3

Ughh my head... what happened? I only remembered that I saw a blinding light infront of me and before I know it I already fainted.

As I opened my eyes I saw a silhouette of a man. It must be Josh.

"Josh what the fuck happened to me? Ughh, get me water I'm parched as hell."

As I said this a water bottle was chucked in my hands. Geezz. Thank you I guess.

"What's up in your ass anyw--- wait your not josh!"

"No I am not." The man answered calmly. Then who the fuck are you?

"Are you josh's boyfriend? If so then could you please tell me where he is I need to talk to him"

"No I'm not his boyfriend"

"Huh? Then who are you"

"Did you hit your head pretty hard for you to forget who your husband is?"

"W-what h-husband???? Why didn't I know of this? I'm just a graduating college student when did I find such a hot husband??"

"Ehem. Disregard that last part. Look here buddy I've been single for my entire life. I know It's sad but it's true. I don't even have a boyfriend much less a husband. Are you crazy or something? What time is it anyway?" As I said that I turned my head towards the window to get a grasp on what tine of day is it, but as I look in my own reflection I was shocked. Who is that? Is that me? But that's not my face.

I turned to my so called husband and ask him confusely. "Who am I?" he raised his brows and told his assistant to call the doctor.

"What is this new trick of yours? Are you playing some kind of game?"

"What, a game? Look I'm completely confused so could you just cooperate and tell me who I am?"

"Fine. Your Ailey taylor, but since were married your Ailey Wilson." What Ailey Taylor? So am I still me? No impossible. I don't have a pretty face.

Maybe reincarnation? That stuff happens? I saw tons of novels about it, maybe it is true?? Fuck it, since I reincarnated might as well enjoy my life. No use thinking so hard about it. I died not enjoying life so why not enjoy it this time. But it is weird that the one that I reincarnated to got the exact name as me, maybe that's how reincarnation works you got to have the same name. Well it's easier for me so I don't have to get confused all the time when someone calls me and its a different name.

As Ailey was processing this william's assistant arrived with the doctor. They did a few test with Ailey and concluded that she has amnesia.

"Hey you." Ailey pointed to william's assistant.

"Madam did you call?"

"Yes what's the relationship of him and I" Ailey said while pointing to William.

"You and CEO Wilson are husband and wife."

"So I really am your wife." Ailey asked William

"Yes you are"

"Wow never thought I got a hot husband after I woke up" Ailey whispered to herself.

Unbenknownst to Ailey William heard what she said.

"Just stay here for a few more days to be sure that you're all better."

"Um, sir you still have a bussiness trip." said Henry, his assistant.

"Hmm. Be good after you got discharge just call this number and they will take you home."

"Hmm, k" Ailey said absentmindedly.

__________

After William got into the car he can't help but think that his wife's behavior changed drastically. Normally she would demand for him to stay until she gets better and cling to him all the time but now....