Chapter 1

"Hey, you have a big request this time. After this you might have enough to pay off your family debts and have your mother's hospital bills settled. Are you sure you want to quit after this? You know this is the fastest way for you to earn money right?"

"I'm sure. I just want to quickly pay off our debts and help my mother get better. After that I'll take my mother away to the country side and start a new quiet life with her."

"I admire you kid. Goodluck with that."

Ailey just smiled and said nothing. After this she went home to settle her belongings before visiting her mother at the hospital. As she reached her appartment building she was shocked to see that the people her family was indebted to was waiting for her by her door. She wanted to run away but she was already seen and she knew for a fact that if she run away they will threaten her mother. So she bit her lip and walk towards them.

"Just give me a bit more time I promise I'll have the money soon."Ailey answered with her head lowered.

"Oh have the money soon? *pak* don't fuck with me you said that last week!" As he said this he punched Ailey in her stomach ruthlessly. She clutched her stomach and curled to the ground due to the pain.

He grab her hair and forced her to look at him and said. "Listen here you bitch if I don't have my money by tomorrow I'll kill your mother in a slow and torturous way. You wouldn't want that do you?"

"N-no, please. I promise I'll have the money please just let me and my mother go."

"Fine. Don't forget our promise" He laughed. A disgusting type of laugh.

After they left, Ailey slowly stood up and opened her apartment door, to nurse her bruised stomach which turned to a horrifying shade of purple. As she was nursing her bruise she can't help but look at her reflection. The once youthful and ignorant look she had before was now replaced with a haggard look. She can't help but tear up as she reminisce the past. After she nurse her bruise she got ready to visit her mother and tried to look as cheerful as possible.

After she arrived at the hospital she went straight to her mother's room.

"Mom I'm here. How's your health?"

"It's good. I'm getting better everyday."

"Really? That's great then" I smiled. Feeling relieved that mom was getting better.

"Ailey. I'm sorry"

"What? Mom why are you saying sorry?"

" mom is sorry that I'm so useless. I'm sorry because of me you have to work multiple jobs just to afford my treatments"

"N-no mom you don't have to be sorry it's all my fault. I caused you harm and if it wasn't for me dad would still be alive. If anything I should be the one that died."

"No darling, I never blamed you for what happened. I'm grateful to have a daughter like you" she smiled, a comforting smile. Ailey can't helped but cry to her mother. She hugged her mother so tightly like a child telling her mother that someone bullied her.

As she was crying Ailey received a text, 'they're here'

"Mom sorry I have to go now my boss is already asking for me."

"Already? Okay dear be careful."

"I know. I love you mom"

"I love you too Ailey"

Ailey bit her lip due to the guilt she felt for lying to her mother.

I'm sorry mom I'm not as pure as you think. Mom I'm sorry...

____________

"You're here. Good they're waiting inside. They're willing to pay 5 million dollars to buy you. All you have to do is accompany them for one night.

"Yes boss I understand" Ailey said meekly.

As the boss brought her to the room she was horrified.

"B-b-boss. Why are there 10 of them?" Ailey asked nervously.

"You will service them tonight."

"What?! Boss this is not what I signed up for! Boss please."

"Now, now Ailey if you want the money then service these gentlemen well." As soon as he said that he pushed Ailey inside and closed the door immediately.

Ailey was horrified. "BOSS WAITT! Please let me out! I changed my mind so please!" Ailey cried out.

"Now, now. Don't cry will wipe those tears right off your face tonight"

"N-no please this a misunderstanding I changed my mind already. Let me go!" Ailey cried out desperately.

After a long night Ailey's body feel numbed. As the men continued to have their way with her the only thing she could do was to cry and suck it all up as she kept thinking of her mother and their good life after all of this was over.

As she was thinking this she can feel her hymen being torned apart. She could feel blood coming out of her vagina. She continued to cry and beg for them to stop but the men simply didn't listen and continue to have their way with her.

Finally after they were finish the boss went inside and see how I was doing. But I coudn't hear most of what they're talking. I could feel my consciousness slipping away.

mom I'm sorry it was all because of me that we ended up like this. If only I didn't fell inlove. If only I wasn't foolish.

William Wilson I wish I never loved you.......

                         The end

Well that was bullshit. The villainess didn't deserve this ending. What kind of shit is this?! All she did was to love some unloving bastard. The author is so bias..