Chapter 7

After William finished his dinner. He got a phone call and immediately went to the study.

"Gloria where's my room? I would like to wash up already." Ailey said.

"Of course misstress. Please follow me."

---------------

"Miss this is sir William's room under any circumstances do not en----."

"Ohh, so it's here then. Well thanks for showing the way." As I said this I immediately entered the room Gloria pointed to.

After I entered the room I immediately gone to the bathroom and started showering.

-------------

After I received an important call from my assistant. I decided to go to my room to get some rest, but as I was walking towards my room I saw Gloria pacing around my door.

"Gloria what are you doing?"

"U-um sir madam is---"

"That's her bussiness. From now on don't report useless stuff." What's her bussiness got to do with me? I'll divorce her immediately after I find Bianca and took control over the entire empire. So no one could force me into a loveless marriage.

After I entered the room I immediately loosened my tie. As I was walking towards the bathroom to take a bath I heard a slight singing. A beautiful melody. No matter how hard I tried not to listen I still find myself unable to walk away......

____________

FUCK WHAT A SPACIOUS BATHROOM.

It's so beautiful in here. Hate to admit it but this too is bigger than my whole appartment.

"ECHO!"

"echo, echo, echo."(a/n. Just imagine it echoing. 😅😅😅)

I tried to start singing. This was a lullaby my late mother use to sing me when I was a kid. Since then my dream of becoming a singer started, but I'm too shy to face a real crowd so back then I started singing to my teddy bears. Pretending they were the audience. Ohh how I miss those days.

"~~~~~~"( a/n if you want to get a gist of what the lullaby sound like, listen to the media above. It's perfect for what I'm trying Ailey to sound like in a spacious bathroom and go check her channel she seriously got an amazing voice. If not then continue reading and just pretend Ailey got an awesome voice hehehe 😅😅😅)(her yt channel:Lauren Paley)

After I finished showering I put on my bathrobe and opened the door. As I opened the door I was shocked to see william outside my door and out of instict I fucking pushed him, tho he didn't budge even an inch I still tried.

"Y-you fucking pervert!! What the fuck are you doing outside the door? Are you peeking at my naked body??!!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKIN PERV------HMPPH, HMPHH." The fuck is wrong with this dude suddenly kissing me like that. Although his lips are so smooth and soft, ahemm, I mean totally not soft.

Ailey tried to push him away but she couldn't. She even tried to kick him in the nuts good thing he has incredibly fast reflexes or else he would have to say goodbye to his future generations.

After william felt that Ailey couldn't breathe he finally let her go.

"What the fuck is wrong with you why'd you kiss me like that."

"Why? Can't I kiss my own wife?"

"_" Ailey was left speechless and couldn't find anything to refute what he said.

William also didn't know what's the answer to Ailey's question seeing her fresh bare face after shower he could not resist. Plus he also panicked when he was caught.

He can't point out what, but lately his little wife of his is less and less iritating and more sensible. Is it truly just beacause she has lost her memories?

"Anyways... what are you doing in my room?"

"Ohh, when Gloria said that this was your room I also assumed that this was also my room since were married and all that. Why you questioning anyways it's not like this our first night sleeping together. On what I've heard we are already married for a month so technically we slept in the same bed more than once."

"Well it is our first time."William whispered.

"Hmm, what? What you say?"

"Anyways, you go shower while I'll sleep first." After that Ailey find a comfortable position and started sleeping. She was exhausted "cooking" all night that she imediately fell asleep.

William tried to tell her that they don't sleep together in a same room, since this is just a contract marriage but after remembering that she did "cook" for him he let it slide.

After william got into the shower he can't seem to get Ailey's voice out of his head the tune, the melody, everything.

"I guess she's not just a pampered lady."