Chapter 9

Ring, ring, ring, ring.

Alright, alright. Geez calm down. Who's calling me while I'm having my 10th dessert?

(Greatest hubby in the world🤩😍😍🤩)

Oh my god! Barff! Original Ailey the fuck are you thinking??!!! That's such a cringey name. I'm gonna change it to William it'll be embarassing if someone saw this, this I can't even say it.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh, I'm at the mall. Why you need something?"

"________beep________beeep"

What? Did he just hung up on me? Rude much? I can't even understand how Ailey fell in love with this stone face dude. I get that he is handsome, but there's tons of handsome guys. Why would you wan't to marry such a rude prick like this? Anyways why did he call in the first place? Is he questioning the desserts I bought? Maybe he wants one too? Fine since I'm such a good wife I'll buy him one.

Hmm, what should I order for him.....

Ring, ring, ring.

"I'm buying your cake already so stop calling me okay."

"Um, madam your mother just called and she wants you to go home this evening."

" oh, Gloria it's you I thought it was-- nevermind. What did you say? My mother called? Ok I'll go home right now." They probably heard about the accident that happened to the original Ailey.

"Okay miss."

_____________

After I got home I immediately started to make dinner. I know that I'll probably have dinner at the Original Ailey's house, but as a good wife that I am I'll still cook for him. I'll just tell Gloria to re heat it once William's home.

What monstrosity am I cooking you ask. Hehe, it's not instant noodles anymore. It's Adobo! Yes I know how to cook this one when I was a kid me and my mom always cook this. It's our favorite dish. I memorized every step on how to cook it perfectly. But since my mother died I never had a chance too cook them again, since it reminded me of her so much. But I have to move on plus it's one of the few dishes that I'm confident about.

"M-m-miss don't tell me you're going to cook again?" Poor Lylia, she must have heard about how bad of a cook I am.

"Don't worry I'm confident this time."

"M-m-miss let me help you."

"No it's fine. Trust me, your taste buds will explode for real this time. Not literally though."

"That's what you said last time." Lylia mumbled. But I couldn't hear it.

"Hmm, what is it Lylia"

"Nothing Young Mistress. Then I'll just stand nearby just in case anything was lit on fire---- I mean if you need my help."

After a few hours of preparing the adobo and the rice. Can't have adobo without rice. I started getting ready to go to Ailey's parents.

"Gloria I'll head out now when William comes home just re heat the dishes. Oh and don't forget the rice, the adobo is best with rice. Almost forgot I bought a cake for William tell him to have it for dessert."

"Got it Young Mistress."

------------------

I don't know what got into me, but I suddenly went home early. Normally I'll only get off work at 10 pm.

After I entered the front door I immediately went to the dining room, but I saw nothing. I don't know what I'm expecting, but I am somewhat dissapointed and I don't know why. I was about to call gloria to tell the headchef to cook me something but I smelled something amazing I don't know what got into me but my legs are suddenly moving on its own and heading towards the kitchen.

As I got there I was dissapointed to see Gloria.

"Young Master? Why are you home so early. Oh, right timing young mistress just finished cooking. Would you like to eat it now young master?"

"Where is Ailey?"

"Young Mistress went to see his parents young master."

"Hmm, I don't want it just throw it away. Don't tell Ailey about this. Just get the chefs to cook me something."

"But, young master Young mistress will be dissa----"

"Did I ask for you opinion?"

"Forgive me Young Master. I forgot my place."

"Young mistress really worked hard for this. It's such a waste." Gloria mumbled.

But, william still heard it.

"Wait, prepare the dish. I'll eat it."

"Young master you sa-- of course right away."

I don't know why but I don't want to see Ailey's dissapointed face.

"Young master here is your meal. Please enjoy."

"Why is there rice?"

"Young Mistress said it's better with rice. Would you like me to remove it?"

"No."

I was reluctant at first since I heard from the maids that Ailey was a bad cook, come to think about it she did prepare instant nodles last night for dinner. I wouldn't be surprised she's the eldest lady of the Taylor's why would they let her cook.

As I taste it I can't help but be surprised.......

It was delicious.