Chapter 6

"Young Mistress are you sure you can cook?"

"Of course. I think I can cook? All I have to do is to just follow the recipe book. How hard can it be?"

Gloria was confused since this Young mistress of hers is a pampered lady of the Taylor's. How can this pampered Lady know how to cook.

"If you say so. Then me and the chefs will assist you miss."

"No worries. I'm quite confident with my cooking skills you could just tend to your other tasks. I'll just call you if there's a problem."

"Oh, okay then. If you say so miss."

To be honest I'm not really that confident with my cooking skills I usually order take outs or instant noodles when I'm in college since I don't have time, but how hard can it be? Like I said it's just following a few recipes how could I mess this up.

A few hours later.(insert spongebob's narrator voice)

Yup. Anything that could went wrong went wrong. I said I'm going to explode their taste buds not EXPLODE THE GODAMN KITCHEN. I burned almost everything, wait scratch that I burned everything. What time is William gonna arrive? Is it 7pm? What time is it anyway? FUCK IT'S 6:50. I don't have anything prepared. Hope he's late. Got to start everything from the start, but before I start burning, I mean cooking let's get the instant ramen going just in case he did arrive early. After a few minutes I heard the front door open. Fuck it's him. FUCK I'M STILL CUTTING THE VEGETABLES.

Argghh. No use in dwelling in it now just have to prepare the ramen noodles as nicely as posible and hopefully pass it off as a cuisine. Fuck who am I kidding this would never work. Fuck it I'm gonna feed it to him even if he doesn't want to.

When William arrived he expected a table full of dishes, but what he didn't expect was Ailey holding a bowl of noodles. Still wearing an apron on.

"Umm, welcome back. Sorry if it's not much but I guarantee you this will be the best noodles you'll ever taste in your life."

William didn't answer. Instead he looked towards her porcelein like hands and saw cut marks and slight burns.

As Ailey was preparing her so called cooking, when in reality it was just her boiling hot water and putting the noodles in....... anyways. William already called the head maid and ask her why Ailey was cooking.

"My Young Mistress, what happened to your hands? We must tend to it quickly. I'm sorry sir I let this happened to the Mistress. I'll receive any punishment you give me."

"Very well. You're fir--"

"Wait! Hold up. I told Gloria that I would cook to my own accord. So don't punish her. I'm the one who requested to let me cook. Plus you haven't tasted my instant noodl-- I mean my cooking. Why are you so addamant about it.

"Who told you to cook anyways?"

"What? I thought wives should cook for their husbands? Did I get that wrong."

William was slightly surprised to what she said, but he quickly composed himself. He sat down and tried the noodles.

When he tasted it he was shocked.......

this is just a regular instant noodles. He can't help but chuckle a bit.

"So what do you think? Isn't it the most delicious noodles you have ever tasted in your life? Aren't I amazing? Is that even a question of course I am. Aren't your cute little wife so good? I should get a reward for this noble deed that I did." Ailey babbled relentlessly to try to hide the fact that it was just instant noodles.

William tried to chuckle silently but Ailey still heard it all.

"What you think I'm joking? Hmphh. You just don't know what real food tastes like."

"Yes,yes of course." William snapped his fingers then the buttler presented what william bought for Ailey.

When Ailey opened the box she was so surprise that she almost dropped it.

What the fuck is this??? Is this a real DIAMOND??? and it's so fucking big and beautiful tooo. I can't accept this! FOR CHRIST SAKE IT'S JUST INSTANT NOODLES. I WAS JUST JOKING. JOKING I TELL YOU.

Ailey's hands started trembling as she look at the diamond necklace. Her face displaying awkwardness in it, which william interpretted as she didn't like the diamonds.

"You don't like it?" William was confused he was used to Ailey demanding expensive stuff from him and when he didn't comply she would throw a massive tantrum and destroy everything her hand touches. So he always have his assistant pick a gift for Ailey. He wouldn't care what gift it was as long as there was a gift for her.

"Um, no, no. I liked it. But next time don't bring me gifts anymore." Ailey was afraid that this kind of gifts are normal for rich people. Whether it's normal for them it doesn't change the fact that I'm still a poor college student, wait scratch that, was a poor college. Now I'm suddenly a rich man's wife.

William didn't say anything, but he somewhat feels bitter that she looks so reluctant to accept his gift. Well he can't complain either since he didn't even care what kind of gift he would give to his wife he just pushed the responsibilities to his assistant.

___________

Happy almost 200 reads. Yes I know I was late for the 100 reads celebration, but it's better to be late than never. Anyways thank you so much to all of you. Never thought I'd make it this far. Hope you will acompany me with this one hell of a journey until the very end. Until the next update adioss... author out......

P.S if I made any grammar or spelling mistake tell me I'll fix it right away.