Chapter 14

After we ate I immediately went to our room and slept peacefully not bothering anything william was mumbling about.

Since I started cooking almost immediately when I came home yesterday I almost forgot to unpack my clothes that I "stole".

That's weird where is it? Where did I put it again? After I freshened up I asked Gloria where were my things that I brought yesterday. She said that the maids already unpacked it a put it in my supposed main closet. I have a main closet?

"What? You don't have to do that. I can do this little things myself I'm not disabled you know."

"But madam."

"No buts, I can do measly chores by myself."

"Anyways did you see an old shoe box when you unpacked my stuff?"

"Yes, I also put in you closet madam."

"Oh, ok thanks"

As I walked into the walk in closet I can't seem to find the old shoe box or the clothes I brought home.

I asked Gloria again and she said that it was the in my main closet, but I said to her that I checked the closet and it was not there.

"Ma'am I'm sorry I forgot that you lost you're memories. I meant the main closet madam. The main closet madam is where you keep all your high end clothes."

"What are you talking about? There are plenty of expensive clothes in the closet I always used? And hold up there's a MAIN CLOSET?! DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?? MAIN CLOSET??"

"Yes madam, you have a main closet."

Wow, william must really love Ailey so much to give her a main closet. Like damn. I'll never understand rich people.

So when Gloria showed the main closet it was fucking massive. I was surprised when I saw Ailey's closet on her parents house, but this.... It's fucking massive like what the fuck. Not a single one of the clothing in this closet is not branded. I don't know much about branded stuff but the only thing I know is that they are expensive as hell. We're talking about thousands of dollars. And here I though the regular closet was a fucking luxury boy was I wrong on so many levels.

When I found the old shoe box that I was looking for I decide to go back to our room still dumbfounded on what I just discovered.

When I opened the box i saw sone old drawings of little Ailey. Awww, these are so cute. She kept all her litte drawings in here.
And when I thought it was just her old drawings, I saw her diary. I probably shouldn't read it, but my curiosity wouldn't let me.

Dear diary.

Today I think I know who my prince charming is....

Mommy said a prince is supposed save their princess and live happily ever after, and I think I know who my prince charming is. It's william! Yes my friend william. As you know diary I have big crushh on william, but I'm too shy to say it, but now I'm sure of it because he saved me from a fire.

I can't exactly remember how the fire started, but what I remembered is that I was punished for being naughty and was sent to the school gym to clean the gym, but suddenly there was a massive fire, I don't know how it started but it was so big I was so afraid that all I can do is cry. I was trying to open the door but it was locked. I was so afraid. I thought I was going to die, but when I was about to faint from all the smoke. The door suddenly opened.

I saw a boy saving me, eventhough it was so hard to breathe I still managed to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw William carrying me in his back and that's all I remembered.

And diary I hope someday William and I will be husband and wife. Diary I promise to be the best wifee ever..

After reading that I can't help but wipe my tears, how sad of little Ailey to go through that traumatic experience. From now on I will be the best wife out there to fullfill little Ailey's promise to herself.