Chapter 12

I spent all my time with Ailey's parents for a whole week. Though I want to spend all my time with them forever, I knew that they're still busy with work. I don't want to be a bother for them. I'm already grateful that they would rather spend there time with me instead of attending meetings. Plus I have a husband at home that I needed to take care of. Although it's strange that not once did he call me. He was probably just busy, so I didn't tried to contact him either since I would prpbay just bother him. For pete's sake the man runs a billion dollar company, no wonder he's busy.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but dad and I have to go to Europe to settle this contract deal."

"Don't worry mom and dad. I'm fine. I had fun this past week. Don't worry I'll be fine. Plus William is still waiting for me at home."

"About that Ailey. Call me if William is mistreating you in anyway. If he did just call me and I'll beat the crap out of him."

"Dad. It's fine, William's been nice to me."

"Really? Okay then if you say so."

"Enough, enough chit chatting. You should probably leave now."

"Of course, of course. I almost forgot our flight. You could stay here for as long as you want. I'll transfer you a 500 thousand dollars, for your monthly allowance."

"D-dad. Hold up. I don't need this much money. I don't even spend much on stuff. What would I do with 500 thousand dollars?"

"You're right. I should make it 1 million dollars. I can't talk now honey we have to go."

"B-but d-dad, waitt." Arggg. Rich people. Is this normal? 1 million dollars just for allowance this month??!!! Are they freaking insane?? What would I do with that kind of money??? Hayst, rich people, I'll never understand there way of thinking.

Ughh, I should probably go home. I mean it's been a week since I left.

"Young Mistress. Would you like me to prepare the recipes? You learned this past week?"

"Yes, thank you Antoinette."

"My pleasure Young mistress."

Yess, you all guessed it right. I learned how to cook this past week. Well, not master chef good, but I'll probably not burn the kitchen good.
This past week I asked the chefs around the mansion to help me cook simple dishes. Although I'm still not confident about the taste, atleast I could gurantee that the kitchen will not explode like last time-- hopefully.

"Hey Gloria. Could you tell a driver to come pick me up? I'm planning to go home this evening."

"Young mistress really? Thank goodness. This past few days sir has been in a very bad mood lately and I don't know what to do."

"Is that so. I don't think I want to go home anymore. Maybe he will unleash his wrath upon me. I don't want that to happen."

"Y-Y-YOUNG MISTRESS WAITT. I was just kidding of course Young master is in a great mood. What time did you say you need the drivers? 7 pm? Ok 7 it is. ~beeeeeeep~"

"Gloria? Hello Gloria??" Huh? Did she hung up?

As I was waiting for my ride home. I decided to look at Ailey's wardrobe and maybe take some with me. It would be a waste if I let it all sit in here.

And...... HOLY SHIT DOES THIS GIRL HAS A BIG ASS WARDROBE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THISS???? You maybe wondering why I sound so surprise. Maybe its because her wardrobe is fucking massive, but besides that, I've never really been to Ailey's room much less her wardrobe. Yes, I did stay here for a week, but I tried not to look at Ailey's room to keep her atleast a bit of privacy. I'm not that kind of person. So I always ask a maid to get clothes from her room. You maybe wondering why I decided to look at it now, simple, because I was CURIOUS AS HELL.

I was rummaging through the original Ailey's stuff when I saw an old shoe box at the far end of her wardrobe. This must be her secret treasure or something. I don't want to peek inside since she probably has some secrets in here when she was a child. But the curiousity is killing me!!! Well I do want to learn something about the original Ailey maybe I should open it, I'll just give it a tiny peek.
Yes I should open it to some extent.

As I was opening the box Antoinnete suddenly barged in."Young miss your ride home is here."

"HOLY MOTHERFUCKING COW."

"Young miss?"

"No I was definetely not doing something fishy. Why?"

"Young miss your driver is here?" Antoinnete asked.

"Oh yes, yes. Of course home ha ha ha ha ha."

As I grab the clothes that I technically stole I decided to bring the old shoebox with me. What? I was curious.

______________

"Sir, do you plan to go home early today?"

"No. I don't plan to go home early. I still have work to do. You can go home now." William said to his assistant.

"But si--"

"Don't worry, I insist"

"Okay sir, if you insist."

_____________
What time is it already? 12:00 I should probably go home.

As I was nearing my house I saw the lights at the living room still on. Weird, everybody should be asleep by now. Maybe they forgot to turn off the lights.

As I was walking through the front door I saw a small figure sprawled at the sofa.

"Ailey?"