Chillin

So school is finally over you're to walk out of the classroom meet up with your sister in the front but someone calls out your name.

"Y/n!" Izuku yelled, you turn around to him with a light blush on his cheek.

"Wassup izu", you said with a little smile.

"I-umm thank you", he said blushing.

You look in the corner of your eye and see kat staring at you with a blush around his cheeks.

Oh you're fine this is kinda like an everyday thing but it's kind of getting annoying you need to learn how to stick up for yourself you said hugging him and continuing to walk in the front but yourself stopped again by some boy from your class.

"Hey babe", a kid from you class said wrap it his arm around your waist.

"Um I'm not ya babe boy", you said pushing him off of you

"Don't be so stubborn!" He said grabbing your waist again but tighter

"Nah nigga I ain't the one to yell at so turn the volume down!" You yell you said pushing him again and walking away until he grabs your wrist a pulls you into his chest.

He was a bit stronger than you so you were just trying for him to let go, he was walking you to a group of these boys from different schools.

Oh wow she a cute one! He said coming to your level and start touching your hair. You kick him in the balls, and say "BITCH DONT EVER TOUCH MY HAIR!" He was groaning from the pain and said, "Ooh I like em feisty", he said with a smirk on his face. He was about to touch my boob and I closed my eyes and tried to get away, but then I hear a loud explosion, the guy holding you was on the floor curled up into a ball.

You were dropped on the floor you open your eyes to see kat standing there with his hand out with his head turned blushing, I had a little cut on my cheek, and blood was leaking.

You get up and hugged him that kinda caught him off guard but he didn't get upset about it but she was plus she even harder he was red like a cherry but you didn't notice when y'all were done hugging he asked you "why didn't you use your quirk?" "Well I can't use the quirk bc I had went to the doctor 3 days ago and I use it a lot to train and stuff he said I have to go 5 days without using it or else it will be damaged for a long time and I'm trying to go to UA so I can do that", you said scratching the back of your neck.

"What are you staring at?" You said to him he points to your shirt that was ripped up you go to your backpack fast but you can't find your jacket you might have left it in the classroom. "Here dumbass", you turn around to see kat hold out his jacket like this:

"Thanks, kat!" You say grabbing it and walking back to the front gate with kat to see your sister standing scared and worried, she turned to see you and kat

"Thanks, kat!" You say grabbing it and walking back to the front gate with kat to see your sister standing scared and worried, she turned to see you and kat. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IF MOM IS HOME NOW SHE WILL KIM THE US!" She yelled, "I'm sorry geez something got caught up!" You yelled back at her, "well we have to go now come on!" She yelled, grabbing your other wrist, "bye kat see you tomorrow!" You yell at him, "whatever text me when you make it home!" He yelled walking to his home.

You finally make it home gladly your mom wasn't home yet you made it in your room and that some clothes in your bonnet you hurried in the bathroom before your sister got in there took a 15-minute shower and went to your room and text kat.

                                                                      You
                                                          I made at home                       thanks for the help💕

💥kitty kat💥
Whatever dumbass when ever your thing is over want to train?

You
Aww sure you wanna train with you bestie 💕

💥kitty kat💥
YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND

You
👁👄👁  dude I'm kidding but what about at that abandon place at 4 on Saturday

💥kitty kat💥
Fine I'm going to beat you ass to

You
(ง'̀-'́)ง whatever you say boom boom boy
Read at  5:29

You go downstairs to get something to eat and you get a bowl and put some leftover chicken, Alfredo, from last night in the microwave then go upstairs and eat it  while watching oran host club and by the time you were done it was 7:58 so your mom and your little brother were probably home you go downstairs to go put your bowl in the sink and wash it and you see your mom and little brother walk through the door you're a little brother runs up to your leg and hugs it while your mom close the door

"Hey jit you say to you brother", he looks at you like bitch who you talking to, you finish washing your bowl and you are heading up the stairs to go to sleep you finally make it to your room do you unpause oran host club until you fall asleep.

𝐻𝐸𝑌𝑌 𝐵𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐸𝑆!! 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 - 902 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠