Him

You felt faint, you couldn't really move your whole body, but you felt an arm around your head pushed into a broad chest.

"Hey beautiful, looks like your awake." A familiar voice said, thinking about who voice it was you looked up and froze, you always thought you were they would never find you nor speak to you again.

It was the one person you never wanted to see or speak to again, it was

Akane

"Hey beautiful long time no see." He said with the happiest smile. "A-Akane." You stuttered over your words. "Sorry it took a long time for me to see you, but we got you." He said giving you a thumbs up.

"We?" You said turning around looking around the car, there was a blonde girl with fangs and a guy with staples on his face with black hair. "Oh, you're cuter than before." The blonde girl said twirling your hair, which was kind of tangled.

"Oh y/n we need to wash your hair, you went into into the pool didn't you." Akane said feeling your hair. You turned back around to his face, then remembered what happened.

"Where are they." You said coldly. "Huh who?" He says turning to you. "My friends and Baku-" Before you could finish your words, he grabbed you by your cheeks aggressively turning you to his head.

"Don't finish that bitch's name" He said with an angry tone, "and to answer your question they're fine unless they take you from me." He says looking at you to his side.

Your heart started hurting, tears started to run down your face.

1-2 years ago

When I first met Akane he did not come off as my dream guy but I were young and wanted attention, so you didn't really care, but listening to my friends was not going to get me anywhere.

"Just go after school, he really wants to meet you girl!" Your old friend Lynn said. "Oh really, but at the same time I might get in trouble with my mom and brother." You replied scratching your hair.

"We'll just let him walk you halfway." She said. "Why are you so happy about me having a boyfriend?" You said questioning her. "I of course want my best friend to have a boyfriend just like me!" She says happily.

"Okay fine but this is the final time I'm going on a walk with some of your homeboys." You said walking away from her. You also had a crush on this girl but you kinda hung around homophobics, you did say anything about it or try to make it noticeable.

This would count as the 6th boy Lynn has tried to set you up with their usually to much or weird, one time one of the guys just pulled you in an alleyway to ask you how your day was.

You just get sick of people sometimes but she kept begging you everyday, so you just gave in and now your about to go see and talk to him.

After school

You were walking out of your last class about to start walking home even though you forgot about the whole meet up thing, then out of no where you feel a presences come up from behind you, so you walk a little faster.

But soon enough you feel someone grab your hand, you quickly snatch you hand until they grab it again. "Hold on wai-" they were saying before you turned around twisting their arm around their back.

"Whoa chill out-HEY!" He said in pain. "Who the hell ar-." You were saying but you fell to the ground. When you turned around you saw nothing but a shadow, so you couldn't help but be confused.

Right then you felt a hand on your cheeks. "So that was one of the coolest introductions I ever had." He said with a nice smile. "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!" You yell at him while getting back up

"Your Y/n right." He said looking into your eyes. "Uhh, yea." You responded. Right then he just kissed you on the spot. You quickly push him. "Yo chill I don't know you like that!" You yelled getting up.

After that you ran home

Right when you got home you called Lynn

"Lynn you won't believe what happened-" You we're saying until a voice spoke. "Y/n L/n that's a pretty name and your a very beautiful girl." A familiar voice said.

____

Hey guys sorry I have not been posting for a while but I think I might re-do this story Bc it kinda got boring to me but if I do I'll start to work on that
Saiki k book first.