Pool night

"Hold on," Mina said digging through the bag. She picked up a hairpin out of the bag and picked the lock when it opened you all rushed outside without anyone noticing.

Everyone rushed to the restrooms to get changed and you were the first one out for you got one of the water guns and filled it up with water, you waited for some on to get out and Sero was your target.

Your swimsuit:

You squirt the water right in his face and try to run away but he picks you right up and throws you in the pool

You squirt the water right in his face and try to run away but he picks you right up and throws you in the pool. Everyone then comes out, some get a water gun and start squirting it everywhere.

After a few minutes everyone one decides to do challenges, you all get on someone's shoulders to chicken fight. You got on Kirishima's back and you were against Skky.

You finally get your balance on his shoulders. "You ready?" Kirishima asked. "Yea I'm ready to make fall!"  You both get in the middle, and Mina said "go" Skky and you both were trying to knock each other off.

Skky finally got a grip on you and knocked you off of Kirishima's shoulders but you held onto her so she fell with you. After playing a lot of pool games you decide to go chill in the hot tub with Katsuki.

"Wasup kats." You say sitting next to him. Kirishima was Katsuki's hype man, so basically he hyped him up to drink a little too much. "Huh?" He said picking his head up off the ground.

"You okay kats?" You say getting concerned. "Ya just kinda see-" Katsuki's head hits your boob but you were fine with it though, it's not every day kats shows this much affection to you.

Everyone then joins you and Katsuki in the hot tube. "Y'all wanna play truth or dare?" Sero says. You and Mina did an evil smile because you both know that truth or dare can get evil quickly.

Katsuki was still knocked out on your boob, you all pick the phone passing game, and Jirou went first. "I'm passing the phone to a guy if I had to choose between hanging out with him and having my organs removed one by one. I'd choose the organs." Jirou said as she passed it to Denki.

"I'm passing the phone to my best friend!" Denki said happily as he passed the phone back to Jirou. You were confused as fuck, but that's their relationship. Then we start playing truth or dare.

Bakugo's POV

"Y/n's boob is kinda nice." I thought to myself. "I have a fucking headache and I'm probably about to pass out again. I should have never listened to shitty hair and raccoon eyes." I think to myself.

"Ohhh their about to start exposing each other! I'll just stay here, it is nice though." I thought to myself as people started talking.

Back to your POV

"Y/n truth or dare." Sero says. "Dare." You replied. "Okay show us something embarrassing of bakugo." He told you, you kinda hesitated to grab your phone and went to a Dubsmash of bakugo in 4th grade.

When the sound played bakugo grabbed your phone and looked at it then looked back at you. "I WAS FORCED!" You said pointing at Sero who put his hands up in defense.

Bakugo gets out of the hot tub, wraps his hands around you while ticking you. "Wait- no KATS." You say trying to catch your breath. Bakugo was at the edge of the pool. "WAit- nO it's TO COlD." You giggled trying to get out of his grip.

"I told you to never show anyone that." Bakugo said while jumping in the pool with you in his arms. You and Bakugo swam up to the surface and started laughing but before you, two could laugh you heard your friends laugh.

You both look over to see your friends laughing with your phone in their hands. You and Bakugo both jump out of the pool, you take your phone to see a Dubsmash of you and your elementary school friends.

You look at Mina who was laughing really hard and say. "I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING! I WILL POST ALL YOUR ELEMENTARY PICTURES!" You yell at Mina. Everyone got quiet, you and Bakugo burst out laughing at their faces.

"I'm kinda-" Before you could finish you hear some bushes move, you look at one and see raccoons come out. Bakugo pick you up and got all your stuff and ran, everyone was trying to get out of the hot tub with them coming toward them.

You and Bakugo got into the elevator, your phone dinged and it was your little brother. You and Bakugo start walking to the room plus you both were dripping wet. You text your brother telling him you'll be there in a second after you take a shower.

You grab your bag and take a nice hot shower, you hurry and put on your clothes to check on your brother. You walk into your room to see him under the cover.

"Tj?" You say poking the hump under the cover.
Y/n why didn't you take me with you to the pool!" He yelled at you but no wake-up anyone. "See it was a raccoon down there anyways, but we can go tomorrow." You say no wanting to put up with your brother.

"Fine but you better take me." He says going back under the cover. You just walked away you didn't have the time nor effort to put into your crazy brother. You get into your bed trying to get in the right spot

After a few minutes you get comfortable then you feel big arms wrap around you, you turn around to see Bakugo. "Bro what the fuck you want." You say turning around to look at him. "Shh, I'm tired." He says putting his finger by your lips.

"Nigga go on the fucking sofa." You say trying to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let you go. "Just go to sleep." He says. "Fuck you." You say giving in and going to sleep.
____________________________________
Hi, luvs sorry for the wait but it will be taking a while for chapters to come out, I'll try not to take long but yea thanks for reading.
Words- 1057