Hero Course Curriculum

It was the next day and you were already duke of waking up at 6:00 but you had to anyways, so you get up to take a shower do your face routine, and do your eyebrows with some eyelashes then you got a call from an unknown caller so you answered. (like the dumb bitch you are)

"Hello?" You said into the phone. "Oh y/n finally-" You knew who it was is you hung up with no hesitation. You were running late so you forgot to block him. You run to school quickly. "I'm here!" You say walking in the class, you had English, it only took a few minutes of class for you to get bored of it

"Now which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Present Mike said. You sighed with boredom because I could care less. "Hey everyone! Look alive! Grammar rules!" Present Mike said they to keep up excited.  You just spaced out and put your head on your hand.

It was time for lunch, luckily there weren't many people in front of you were hungry. "Finally time to eat!" You said sitting down with the bakusqaud. "Shut up fatass," Bakugo said. "Oh thank you I do have a fat ass." You said flicking his forehead. "I'LL KILL YOU!" He said getting up. "Well, I have to pee I'll be back kat watch my stuff!" You said running away.

"I'm got to go to cya!" Mina said following behind you. That just left the boys by themselves, then your phone was going off, and that annoyed katsuki so he answers the phone. "Y/n! Stop not answering my calls! I still love you!" Your ex said. "You dumbass! Leave her alone or I will kill you!" Katsuki said angrily because he always hated Akane. "Who are you-" Before he could finish katsuki already hung up from annoyance.

"What's wrong bakugo?" Denki said. "None of your business dunce face!" He said stuffing your phone back into your bag. You come back a few minutes later, Denki kicks your leg underneath the table and points to katsuki, and you can tell something is bothering him, before you could say anything the bell rang and it was time for class so you will talk to him after school.

Your last class was Hero Basic Training! "I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might said coming through the door. [Students Gasped] Then they just started talking, I wasn't that surprised to see him here but I was excited. "Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as "Hero-ing 101." Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro hero. And bla bla bla." You stopped listening because you got the point already.

"Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said. "Yes combat training!" You yelled. "But one of the keys of being a hero is...looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registrations forms and requests you sent in before school started." All Might said as suitcases come out the wall. [Class Gasped and cheered]

"Get yourselves suited up. And meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might said. "Yes, Sir!" The class said. You take your suitcase off the wall and start walking to the girl's locker. You start to change and it looks just like you wanted it to!

 You start to change and it looks just like you wanted it to!