Party planing

(Okay so before you read, Y/n doesn't have a specific birthday so when ever your birthday is that's her. Okay continue.)

The next day

After that whole USJ thing everyone was okay but 13 and Mr. Aizawa. Izuku breaks his arms a lot so it's not serious. Your hand was fine luckily Nomu did not break my bones. They asked us if we had to go to the hospital but most of the class declined.

You woken up early because you had a photoshoot with some of your friends and family, your mom walks through the door. "Hey come on because we already later. Did you tell your friends to come too?" Your mom asked you. "Oh yes, I texted them the invitation too." You say grabbing your phone.

Your outfit:

"Aww look at my baby

"Aww look at my baby. She is almost 16." Your mom says coming to you and hugging you. "Is Kevin coming to my party?" You asked your mom. "Oh, he said that he will be busy but he will try." She says driving. "N/n when you get your license your going to be so cool!" Tj said happily.

You guys pull up to see your closes friends there. "Hi babes!" You say hugging Mina. "Okay is that everyone?" The photographer asked. "Oh yes." Your mom replied. You and your friends get ready for the pictures, they wanted to do single pictures first and this is how they came out.

Your pictures:

Just pretend that it's Silver and pink