Hotel party

After a few minutes of packing, Bakugo offers to take you and your siblings to the hotel and you accept.

[Honk Honk]

The sound of Bakugo's car was outside of your house. "Aye come downstairs with your bags! Let's go!" You yell from downstairs. "Okay!" They both responded while coming down the stairs. "Do you have your tablet and the charger?" You ask Tj. He nodded. "Phone and charger?" You say turning around to Kendall. She nodded.

"Okay before we leave whatever we happens in the hotel stays in the hotel. Got it?" You say grabbing your keys. "Yea." They both responded. You unlock the door to see Bakugo's car he was wearing that skull tank top with black sweatpants. Shit, he could eat me out any time.

You lock the door to see Katsuki come out of his car and coming towards you. "Hey woman, who all coming to the hotel," Bakugo said wrapping his arms around my neck. "WTF IS THIS NIGGA DOING?!"You thought to yourself. "Um just you, me, Kendall, Tj, Mina, Sero, Jirou, Kirishima, Denki, and my friend Skyy and her sister and little brother, everyone else was busy and said that they would make it to my party." You say walking to the car with him.

He opened the door for you to get in, then closes it and walks to the driver seat then cuts on the radio which I saw was playing music. Which me and Katsuki were singing along to with some other music genres.

We make it to the hotel and walk inside. "Whoa, this place is huge!" Kendall said. "Yea this place is pretty cool," Bakugo said as we walk into the counter. "Hello beautiful young lady, how may I help you this fine night?" The young man at the front desk said with a smile. "Uhh okay, I'm her the check-in for Y/n L/n, please. You replied. "Okay here are 3 key cards if you need more, call the front desk." The young man said giving me the cards

"Thank you! Have a nice night!" You say walking away with your bag. Bakugo out of no where started growling but not as loud as usual. You just him he always does it anyways. While walking to the elevator you get a call from your mom checking up on you guys.

"Hey, Y/n I was just checking up on y'all, but are okay?" Your mom said. "Oh yea we just got to the hotel, we going to the room now." You say as you walk. "Okay call me if something happens, love you." Your mom said while hanging up.

[Click]

The sound of the card opening the door.

The rooms:

There was two other sides with 2 beds just like this, the other one had 3 and with a bathroom on each side with a pull out couch

Bakugo takes your bag and you then slams you onto the bed. You started laughing like crazy, and you knew it was going to be fun tonight. Mina calls you saying she and Jirou were downstairs so you said that you would be back.