Morning trips

[2:57 am]

You had to pee, trying to get lose of Bakugo's grip. "Katsuki I have to pee." You whispered to him. "Hurry up." He says letting you go. You hurried to the bathroom, as soon as you got back in the bed Bakugo wraps his arms around you, which made you feel safe.

[9:53 a.m]

You hear your ring tone in the atmosphere, you pick up your phone and answer it. "Y/N WHY THE HELL YOU NOT ANSWERING THE FUCKING PHONE." Your mom yelled through the phone. "Oh uhh, I was asleep." You say going to your phone calls and seeing your mom called you 5 times.

"Little girl don't make me knock your head off your shoulders." She says calming down. "My bad but what you calling for." You say rubbing your eyes.
"Y/n you need to start getting ready, you have a hair and dress appointment. I'm sending a car service to you in an hour now ." She replied.
"Oh okay thank mama love you." You say. "Love you too." She replied hanging up.

You sighed. You were about to get up but someone pulled you down it was Bakugo, you kinda forgot that he was there. "Bakugo let me go." You say patting his head softly. "WHA-" he was saying before you put your hand over your mouth.

You push out of his grip,and you feel him just staring at you. "What are doing poodle?" He said. You were about to smack the shit out of him he always calls you that dumbass name, so you ignore him.

You put you shoes on, grab a jacket, put your shades on and grab your purse. You press the elevator waiting for it to come, you hear footsteps coming your way as you walk on the elevator.

"Y/nnn! The fuck is your problem." He says waving his hands in your face causing you to slap his hands away. The elevator was now on the main floor.

You both get off and you were irritated that you didn't call a Uber because you wanted some things before you get dressed, then Bakugo looks over with a smirk knowing he was your only ride.

"Kat give me a ride now." You said in an irritated tone. He walks away and ignores you, you run up behind him and hit him with your purse, before you could run away he grabs you by the waist and drags you to his car.

"That's right you better drive me." You said. "Girl I could kick you out, but where are we going." He says starting the car. "Coffee shop and the gas station by it." You say going on your phone.

He looked at you a little shocked then he started looking like he shouldn't be surprised, he pulled up to the John G's coffee shop, you both get out and head in, there wasn't a long line but like 2-3 people were in front of you.

It was now your turn, you didn't know what you wanted so you sat there staring at the menu all inside of your thoughts until bakugo grabbed your hand and pulled you to the pickup area.

"Why did you pull me over here knowing that I did not fucking order yet." You said turning around to go back in your line but before you could go bakugo grabbed your hand and pulled you to the side of him like before.

"I did for you, you idiot." He said under his breath. "Oh, then why did you get me?" You said. "You'll know when you get it." He answered. You were confused about who he thought he was talking but right when you were about to say something they called y'all number.

He grabbed the bags and drinks as we walked to the car you got a glance of what kind of drinks he had in his hands, there was thai tea boba and a coffee cup. You guys get in the car and he hands you the Thai tea which is your favorite kind of boba.

Then hands you one of the bags and you look inside and it's a bacon, egg and cheese croissant which is your go-to breakfast sandwich. But you were most surprised that he remembered.

He took a sip of whatever what in his cup and drove to the store across the street. You start thinking what you were going to get from there because you only got like twice a month, you snapped out of your thoughts from bakugo handing you the correct straw for your drink.

"You think I would be a good barista?" You say eating your food. "Probably if you don't have an attitude every day." He says taking a bit out of his sandwich then looking back at the road.

You guys make it to you next destination, right when you guys get there. Some teenagers are fighting but they looked equally are strong, so you weren't interested in that fight.

"So you come here for the fights too." Bakugo says going down isles with you to his side. "Ya, I used to come here to see some of the people who were lida like you get beat up." You said turning a different aisle from him.

There were only a few people in that aisle like 5-7 in there, you walk down a bit to one of your favorite energy drinks a mango monster, while you were grabbing it you felt like you were being watched, you grab the drink fast and turn around but no one was there anymore.

You grab some more things and head to the register, after a few minutes later bakugo comes next to you and says. "You alright?" He whispers in your ear. You replied by nodding saying yes, but you could feel like he didn't believe.

You guys pay then head back to the hotel but you could shake that feeling from the store out of your head.

———-

𝗛𝗶 𝗹𝘂𝘃𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀! 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝟭𝟬𝟰𝟳