Summer 1/4

So it's the first day of summer and you and your family have planned to spend the day together before your brother has to leave, so your brother slept in his old room and he has a bathroom so he doesn't have to rush. Sometimes I feel like he's favorite but if I would tell mama all the stuff he is dining he probably is disowned.

So you woke up at like 10:12 you sat in your bed for a few minutes then you get up so you can get ready but your sister was already in there, so it took her a few minutes to come out with her robe on and I get in there the floor was a little wet, but it was fine.

You take a 15 minute shower, you go to your room, and start to get dressed for the day.

Your outfit:

Then you just had your hair down

You go downstairs and you see everyone sitting on a couch you guess they're waiting for me you. you say in your mind while walking down the stairs they all say "FINALLY." They all say, " dang it be yo own family." You say acting hurt, " Well let's go because we don't want them all to get crowded." Your brother says well he goes to the car with everyone else following him.

You guys stop at McDonald's to get some breakfast, then y'all finally get to the mall The first thing you see when you walk in is Zumiez, you go in there you find some cute shirts and A pair of clear glasses, you get out of there after pay and your sister and you wants to go into PINK, so your mom tells you to to go in there and they'll be in Pandora right across.

Y'all get into the store and you watch with your little sister gets because she not gonna have no any type of underwear, y'all get your stuff and get to the cash register and into the pink girl with horns and she looks really pretty, when she was done scanning the I loves she said: " that will be 74.20$ and I like your hair." She said with a smile, "Okay, and thank I think you're pretty too." You say giving the same energy back, "We should hang out sometime." She said I was so excited about someone who gets me, " Sure my Instagram @xoxo.y/n." You said, " Okay great see you soon." She said waving her hand as you guys leave.

So you and you've had a family a little outing you guys finally get home you went to a restaurant and you got f/f and f/d, you were so tired you just wanted the water to hit your body you grab your bonnet and robe take a quick shower then you get a call from izu asking if you wanted to go to the beach with him in a few days, you say sure then you guys talk for a bit then fall asleep in the phone with him.

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎  𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔- 524 words