First day

Then April comes around (idk when they took the exams ._.)

You wake up from your phone buzzing, it was now 6:30, you thought you turned around but you fell out of your bed, you sigh, you grab your robe and take a quick shower to wake you up, you get out the shower and go to your room the group chats with you, Mina, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Bakugo was call you nonstop so you answer.

"Hello?" You say putting your phone certain way so it looks at your ceiling, "Hey y/n we are heading to call- oh wait did you want up to get you?" Denki said being considered. "Oh no it's fine I take a while to get ready anyways and y'all get up school starts at 8:00." You said putting your skirt on. "Oh hey bakugo." Denki said waving. "Shutdunce'sunce face!" Bakugo yelled in the background. "BAHAHA!" We all laughed. "Is that y/n? Wtf why are you talk to her?" Bakugo said crossing his arms. "Well technically I'm not just talking to her the whole group chat is talking to her." He said doing this 🤷‍♀️.

Denki hangs up to use the bathroom, then bakugo joins the call. "Hey bakubae!" You said with no shirt on but a bra on doing you eyebrows. "You dumbass get her now or else your going to be late!" He said screaming into the phone. "Oh shut up I'll be there in a minute, I have to do my hair then put my shirt on." You say taking of your bonnet. You take off your bonnet and put your lace front on while they yell at each other.

You hair:

You finish your eyebrows and put some eyelashes on

You finish your eyebrows and put some eyelashes on.Then you grab your shirt and put on your shoes.

Your shoes:

You grab your backpack, phone and keys, then say your byes to your family, "Guys this skirt fucking short dude probably could see up my ass!" You say complaining

You grab your backpack, phone and keys, then say your byes to your family, "Guys this skirt fucking short dude probably could see up my ass!" You say complaining. They all start laughing but katsuki moved his face from the camera, I could tell he was blushing because his forehead was in the camera a bit.

"I'm walking inside see y'all in a minute." You say hanging up. You walk inside of the gate and start looking for class 1-A, "Damn that's one big ass door." You walk inside to see like half of your friends. You waved at everyone with a smile and then Mina comes from behind you and picks you up." AHH Mina this skirt is already short as shit, PUT ME DOWN!" You said trying to get down. Then some other guy was yelling at katsuki.