Summer 3/4

A few weeks later wake up out of your sleep from a phone call

Incoming call from
from another universe 🚀🪐

Accept☜︎
Decline

"Hello?" You say in you sleepy voice.

"Girl you still sleep well I was wondering if you could come to the mall with me?" Mina said

"Fine but let me ask my mom first." I say hanging up

<78
You
Mom can I go to the mall with Mina

My queen💕
Sure but you have to take Kendall and Tj with you and my card is on the counter

You
Okay thank you love you💕

My queen💕
Love you too

So you call Mina and tell her I can but I have to bring my sister. "So I can come but I have to bring my little sister and brother," I said annoyed. "Oh that's fine but how are we going to get there?" Mina says. "Uhh, we can Uber my mom left her card," I say getting up from your bed. "Okay I need to go get her ready and me, do you want to go at 2:25?" You say. "Okay I'll walk to your house then we can go!" "Okay, then bye bestie!" You say. "Bye!" Mina says hanging up.

You get out of your bed are take a shower you get out and put your robe on and go in your room the look for a outfit you finally choose one

Your outfit:

You take a few pictures of yourself in your mirror and it's 1:55 so you knock Kendall's room door so does not answer, so you walk in she is in there dead sleep like in a deep deep sleep

"WAKE UP!" You yelled while shaking her.

"What!" She yelled in her sleepy voice.

"In going out and I have to take you." I say dragging her out the bed.

"Okay oka-DAMN I SAID OKAY!" She said grabbing her robe walking to the bathroom then slamming the door.

"WELL DAMN I AIN'T DO NOTHING!" You said yelling then you go to get Tj up you walk to the room next the Kendall's.

You walk into his room and he is upon his tablet watching PJ Masks, "Tj come on we are going to the mall so go into Kevin's bathroom I'll run the water for you in a sec." You say about to walk out of his dirty ass room. " But why do I have to go with you I can stay with Kendall here." He says with attitude. "Lil boy I don't got time to fight with you and I guess you can stay here we were going to get you a new toy but you wanna stay hom-," I say walking out and he goes up and ran to Kevin's bathroom.