Class President

[Beep Beep]
The sound of your phone's alarm clock going off, you did not want to get up but if you didn't they would call your mom, so you kinda didn't have a choice. You take a quick shower then get ready, you grab all your stuff and was about to walk out and katsuki was there waiting for you.

"Hey bakubabe." You say locking the door. "Stop fucking calling me that!" He says. "Whatever." You say walking next to him and he wraps his arm around your shoulder. We make it to UA and reporters and people were in front of the gate, you and katsuki try to not get caught but you did. "Hey! You two, tell me what is it like having All Might as a teacher?!" Some old reporter said to you and katsuki.

"Oh sure se-" You we're going to say but another reporter asked. "You two look cute together! Are you dating while in UA?" A random reporter asked me and katsuki. That question made you red but luckily you had melanin but katsuki didn't so he sat there blushing he turned around and was going to walk away but they were blocking us.

Someone was putting a camera you told them to stop but they didn't you got irritated and you were about to punch them but Mr. Aizawa was trying to hold you back and katsuki had to help.

They hold you down until you all get inside the school. "Mr. Aizawa you should've let me knock their brains out and they would not come back!" You said. "Ya but no get to class before your late." He said walking to get more students.

You and katsuki walk down the halls but it was silent, you went on your phone because you were bored. You and bakugo make it to class and sit in your seats.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented-" Mr. Aizawa was saying but you got lost in your head by thing about you and katsuki's memories together.

His parents were so nice to you they loved more then him probably. "Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Mr. Aizawa said. "Bro if he gives us another test I will jump out that window!" You said in your head.

"You all need to pick a class representative." Mr. Aizawa said. The class sighed with relief. Then everyone started yelling asking the class representative all you had to say was. "If you choose me, we will go on trips and stop wearing these uniforms!" You said and you got a few cheers.

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida said. Everyone got quite quick. "The class representative must lead others. It's not a job anyone can do." lida said and that got you thinking for a bit.

A few minutes later

Izuku Midoriya- 3

Momo Yaoyorozu-2

"Wow I can't believe I called some of y'all friends." You said crossing your arms. "Sorry y/n I wanted to be class representative," Kirishima said. "But we could have been in Paris by now. But the good job you guys." You said. "All right, the class rep is Midoriya and our deputy is Yaoyorozu." Mr. Aizawa said.

You raise your hand. "Yes y/n?" Mr. Aizawa said letting me speak. "So I have only two requests and I was wondering if th*/ey could fill my dreams." You said sounding dramatic. "What is it?" Momo asked me. "Expel Mintea! And change the uniforms to Pink or Hot pink!" You say having all the girls, Uaraka was trying to hold her silence from cheering quitely.

"What?! No!" The boys were yelling. "Y'all just haters to my genius plan!" You yelled back at them. "Midoriya say something!" Denki said. "Yea why me?!" Mintea said and all the girls look at him like he was crazy.

"Midoriya is the rep so if he says no then it's a no." Denki says and if looks could kill then the girls were doing that. "I-I uu-hh." Izuku was so nervous. The bell rang so that mean it was lunchtime. "When I get done, you will boys the be like the dirt on my shoes." You say walking out with Mina giggling.

The bakusqaud and you sit at your regular table.
"Y/n please tell me what you was a joke," Bakugo asked. "Nope, we're looking at designs now." You say looking at your phone with Mina. "Y/n do you know how much I love you but please change the color, you know Midoriya don't speak up like that," Sero said holding your hands.

"Sorry my babes but nope, it's just my time to shine!" You said then the bell rang again. "We just got here!" Bakugo said getting irritated. "Warning. Level Three security breach. All students evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." The speaker said.

"Aww hell naw I'm out!" You said grabbing your backpack and phone. "Yup we're out!" Mina Sid following you. When you got into the halls they were crowded. "Shit!" You said. You push your way through, but at the same time, you were being pushed.

"Listen up, everything is okay! It's just the media!" Iida said in the air. You stopped like everyone else. "I knew I should've knocked their brains." You said in your head.

In the classroom

"It's time class rep. Let's begin." Momo said. "You boys are over." You said turning around and doing to Periodt thing. "Um. Okay so I have made a decision, but I have something to say. Izuku said. "I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya lida should be our class rep!" Izuku said which I was shocked.

Then the boys started laughing knowing lida would not put in any of my requests. "Ohh who's dirt?" Bakugo said warping his arms around your neck. So you grab a pair of scissors out of your backpack and throw them to the wall. " you're lucky I didn't use my daggers." You said turning around.

After that while speech Izuku gave lida accepted the job. "Did you notice that he looked like that dude on the emergency exit sigh when he was on the wall earlier," Denki said. You covered your mouth but they could hear your giggling.

"This is a waste of time. I don't care who the rep is just hurry up. And y/n get those scissors of the wall." Mr. Aizawa said. You got up and took them off the wall and twirl them around with your finger.

School was over and the boy kept laughing about me and Mina's requests. I was getting irritated so I was about to get my scissors and they got quiet. "It's quite a ain't not backtalk!" You and Mina said at the same time.

You make it house, and your sister is in her room like your brother is. You make you some cereal then shower, you fall in your bed then cruel up. You start thinking about what that reporter said till you fall asleep.

____________________________________

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜-𝟷𝟸𝟷𝟾
♡︎