Entrance Exam

You woke up out of your alarm clock on your phone, it was 6:00 in the morning, you look around and see no one was in your room. "I guess kat had to go home." You thought to yourself in your head. You got up, got your stuff to take a shower, and walked to the bathroom and no one was up.

You were so tired but you knew the warm water could wake you up, you take a hot shower and get out then do your morning routine and then you put on a flexible yet comfortable outfit.

Outfit:

You take a few pictures, then go downstairs to see a plate of grits and bacon on the table with a note

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝙷𝚒 𝙽/𝚗. 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞♡︎
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖:𝙼𝚘𝚖

That note almost made you cry but real OGs don't cry, you ate the good which was still hot, you go and wash your dishes, you yell out that you're leaving, you grab your phone and keys, then you walk outside and lock the door then turn around and see katsuki leaning on the light pole.

"Hey bakubae!" I say as I run and jump on his back.

"Let's go shitty woman." He said pushing up on his waist and hold my thighs.

"Hey kat I'm going to wipe the floor with those dumbass bitches!" I said with your fist in the air.

"Yeah yeah just don't get in my way." He said as my turned the corner.

We start to walk up and see izuku talking to some brown round face girl, I tell katsuki to walk over to say hi but he says no, so you yell his name bout for him to hear, izuku turnaround and comes over to us with the girl.

"Hi I'm y/n and this is bakugo!" I say trying to get down but katsuki wouldn't let me so you just hold your hand out. She shakes my hand and starts to look at me up and down with a nasty face and says "I'm uaraka." She said looking at bakugo, does she not see me? But I ignored it because Mina and the gang came over.

"Hey guys I need y/n really quick thanks!" Mina said grabbing me off of katsuki's back and running with me.

"Thanks for getting me out of there." You said in a sigh of relief.

"Yea your welcome but- wait what happened. Is it bakugo your mad at?" She said while confused.

"No that brown round face girl lookin at me weird for no reason like I just met her!" I said getting frustrated.

"Oh good because I thought for a second you and bakugo had broken up!" She said in a sigh of relief.

"Oh shut up we're not together!" I said feeling a little heated up.

"May all examiners come inside of the building we are about to start!" The speaker said.

Bakugo grabs your hand and says "let's go." "Good luck you guys!" You say to everyone as you and bakugo sit next to each other. Some people were staring at you but you ignored all that was on your mind was passing. So some guy with blonde hair and what looks like a speaker around his neck start to tell us the rules and that we will be fighting robots and then says we have a writing test. Like I want to become a hero, not a writer. It took 2 hours.

They finally tell us to come outside, and starts to explain what we are about to do, then all of a sudden the robots come out of nowhere. I start to stretch before they tell us to go, I look over to katsuki smirking and I know what he's saying( he says watch me beat everyone!).

"Right let's start!" That's all you need to activate your quirk, you summon your randomizer and you get to number 3! "Not the best but I can manage." You say to yourself. You start to run because you are behind some people (you are competitive), you get to one robot, you smash the foot then make your way up to the head then smash it, which makes it collapse on the floor.

You make it to the floor before the robot falls, then you start to run to another one that was falling but you know it's not dead so you go in to smash it then you hear, an alarm siren goes off so I'm guessing that it's over.

You look over and see izuku on the ground like he's dead, you un summon your hammer then, you run over to him and start shaking him. "You dumbass what did you do to yourself!" You said. "I'm fine y/n." He said coughing. Then some short lady came over and kissed his arm and it was all better, I shook that's a powerful quirk.

Time skip to a week later

♡︎

You were just chilling in your room until your mom calls you downstairs she a has a letter in her hand, she hands it to you then you open it and so metal thing comes out and a hologram of All Might he said " Booya! I am here as a projection now!" I was going to punch him but my punch went through so it was not him. "I know it's been a while. But with great power, comes a great amount of paperwork. [cough]" You hear your mom giggle, " I know that's right." She says.

"My apologies, young women. The truth is. I didn't come to this city just to fight villains. You're looking at the newest UA faculty member!" All Might said. "Wait REALLY!" I said getting excited. "Huh? Yes. What's the matter? Who's snowboarding? Oh, sorry I'll wrap it up but I have to show her something first. Wait- I have to do many of these things? Right, so moving on. You did amazing on the written test! And you got 58 combat points in the practical exam! You have passed the exam!" You scream and hug your mom. "You did it! I'm so proud of you!" She said jumping.

"Welcome. Y/n. You have made it. You're now a part of hero academia." He said then the hologram cut off. You and your family go out for dinner to celebrate you getting into UA. You guys get home, take a shower then go straight to sleep.

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑢𝑣𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑘𝑦𝑢𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠-1122
♡'・ᴗ・'♡