Chapter 1

Suho’s POV

I was walking through the corridors of the school when I saw a group of girls giggling at me. Why wouldn’t they? I am so handsome and smart after all. I smirked to myself thinking.

Just then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back to see the one I wanted to avoid. Here we go again. The person I hate and like comes in front of me. "Ohh look who we have here. The famous jerk of the school," he said with a smirk.

I gritted my teeth and replied harshly, "What the hell do u want from me Han Seojun?" he arched his eyebrows before saying, "Well, the question here is ‘What can u give me!?’" He again smirked making my insides boil. Ughh… if only I didn’t have a crush on him. "If u don't have anything useful to say then I am leaving" I said to him before turning around to leave. He can be so annoying sometimes. Scratch that, make it all the time.

I know what you might be thinking right now. Yes, I do have a crush on Seojun. I am gay for him. Other guys don't attract me like he does. The way his beautiful brown eyes stare into mine makes me feel like I want to drown in them and get lost forever. It's been 4 years already but I can't seem to muster up the courage to confess to him. Along with that, he hates me. Only god knows why.

Anyways, I entered the classroom and sat down at my regular seat which is next to my friend Taehoon’s. "Hey buddy!" he chirped cheerfully. I smiled at him and said hi back. When he was going to say something Han seojun entered the class followed by the teacher. I sighed.

The professer started teaching the world wars and all but I was totally uninterested. Suddenly I found myself stealing glances at Seojun. He seems to have noticed after a while. He looked at me with a mischievous smirk on his face. I didn't know what he was thinking, so I let it go and tried to focus on the history taught by the teacher.

After 40 mins (the bell rings)

What a tiring morning, I thought. I was just about to get up to leave when I felt a warm breath behind my neck and heard a dark husky voice. I immediately recognized it to be of Seojun. He said "meet me at the boys washroom after school and don't try to runaway. Otherwise you will regret it." After saying this, he slightly licked my earlobe which sent shivers down my spine. I turned around to see him grin wide before leaving the classroom. What the fuck was that? I thought and blushed slightly.

Seojun’s POV

I saw Suho shiver slightly. I just smiled to myself. It's fun to tease him. He will be so shocked when he knows what I am gonna do with him.

Suho’s POV

I still remember how Seojun's tongue felt when he licked my earlobe. I blushed red like a tomato, after remembering what happened earlier. But what does he actually want from me? "YAHHH LEEEEEE SUHOOOO," I snapped when I heard Taehoon screaming. "Why on earth were you screaming?" I asked him.

"I had been calling you for like 7 minutes now but you are lost in your own thoughts. So I had to scream to get your attention, you idiot!" he said angrily.

"Ok, ok. Sorry, I was thinking about something else. What do you want?" I asked him while smiling so that he will calm down. "Let's go to the cafeteria. It's lunch time," he said. I nodded my head in approval and got up to go to the cafeteria.

I took my chicken sandwich and orange juice as I sat down at a table with Taehoon. He suddenly asked me, "what did Seojun tell you!?" I didn’t know what to tell him and I am kinda bad at lying. So I simply answered, "he was just messing with me again." I hope he will not question me on this anymore. Taehoon looked at me for few seconds and nodded his head saying "ok." Then silence took over.

After lunch time

I went to my class after lunch. Finally after 3 hours of classes, school finally ended for the day.I told Taehoon that I have some work to take care of in the office. So he left first. He didn’t ask me any further questions and I was thankful for that. I packed my stuff into my bag and walked towards the boys washroom. I entered the washroom when I heard hum say something I haven’t expected.

"You came, Baby!?" I felt a shiver run down my spine when I heard his husky voice in my ears again.

I am doomed

________________×__________________

I hope u like the first chapter...there are many more to come...
Next chapters will be long but not very long.. <_<
Thank u guys for reading it
Wait till my next update buddies ^_^