Epilogue

Seojun pov

"God, dammit seojun you can't even handle your own child" Suho said angrily.

"But babe, he was running around I told him to stop" I pouted.

"Jesus, seojun he is just 4 years old,he will not listen easily" Suho smacked my head.

"Dadda, he is so cute can I please play with him?" Soojun said pointing at a smaller boy on sand making sand castle alone. He batted his eyelashes at us.

I cooed at the sight, "yes baby, go play" I said ruffling his hair.

"yayyyyy"  Soojun cheered and run to play with a boy who seems younger than him.

"BE CAREFUL" Suho shouted from behind.

I grabbed Suho's waist and peck his cheeks softly. Suho blushed and hit my chest playfully.

"You are so cute Suho-ahh" I said pecking his cheek again.

"Aish, stop it kids are here" Suho playfully glared at me.

I chuckled and intervined our fingers.
"I think our kid got his nature from you" Suho said looking at the direction of Soojun talking or more like flirting with the younger boy.

"YAHHH, Are u calling me a playboy?" I said with a fake anger.

"Aren't you were the one?" Suho squinted his eyes at me.

"But look on the brighter side our son is top" I smile widely.

"Are you nuts Han seojun he is a kid, stop your unholy mind and how can you tell his sexuality like that?" He asked.

"I never tell his sexuality I just told he is the top" I shrugged.

Suho rolled his eyes and nuzzled his face in my neck. I smiled and pull him closer.

"I am really happy that I found you, even if we started off as rivals, I cherish every moment with you, I am blessed to be in love with you" I said while playing with his hair.

Suho look at me and smile widely "I am happy that you loved me back" he said and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back, A kiss filled with love for each other, I lick his bottom lip as he opens his mouth, I slid my tongue inside his warm cavern, sucking his tongue, he let out a moan.

"Papa,Dadda?" Soojun said startling us. Suho pushed me and I almost fell down with the impact.

"D-do you wa-want anything baby?" suho stuttered out as his cheeks flushed red.

I huffed, did he just push when he was the one who started the kiss.

"Nothing, he is my new friend Zhang Jinyoo" Soojun said to us.

Suho and I smiled at the boy who was looking down with his puff cheeks tinted red.

"Ouii, you are adorable" Suho chirped happily at the other boy.

"Thank quu, I am Jinyoo niash tu meet you" Jinyoo bowed at us.

"Oh my god seojun, he is soo discipline and cute perfect for our son." Suho said while swinging my arms.

"You told me that I am having unholy thoughts but here you are planning for marriage" I whispered to him.

Suho ignored me "Jinyoo, bubba where are your parents?" He asked.

"Ohh My dads are there" Jinyoo pointed at the direction and a two men's around our age walk to us.

"Hello, My name is Zhang Yixing or lay and this is my husband Zhang Jun myeon or suho" Both of the guys bowed at us.

"Hi, I am Han seojun and my husband Han suho" we both bowed at them.

"Oh we got a same name, but it's more like a Nick name to me,my real name is Jun myeon" Shorter boy chuckled.

"Oh, it's really nice to meet you" Suho smiled at them.

"Yeah, I think our kids likes to play with each other,they are sooo cute together" Jun myeon said fangirling at the kids who was playing at the back.

"I know right, they look adorable together" Suho giggled.

Me and and lay shared a look and laugh.

"You will not beleive but my husband are really imagining their marriage and almost started crying" Lay said while chuckling.

"Oh same suho is also talking about their marriage" I said, me and lay laughed together.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Suho asked us and myeon also squinted his eyes.

"Ahh nothing" I said.

"Oh it's already late, we should leave" myeon said.

"Oh okay, it was nice to meet both of you, we'll see you around" lay waved at us.

"Sure" we waved back.

"Let's go Soojun, it's time to leave" suho shouted.

Soojun run to us "okay" he said looking down.

Suho ruffled his hair "it's okay champ you'll meet him again" I said cheering him up but he just look down.

I saw a boy running to us, he kissed Soojun cheeks "it wash niash pwaying with you, I'll shee you again" little boy said as blush crept on his cheeks.

"Gosh, they are fucking adorable" suho whispered and I nodded.

Soojun smiled widely and peck Jinyoo red cheeks "yes my Jinyoo" the boy shyly run back to his parents.

Suho and me shared a look, as we saw the boy's parents smiling at us. We smiled back.

"Let's go baby" I said while taking happy Soojun's hand. He smiled widely.

I intervined my finger with suho.

"Thank you for the beautiful family Angel" I whispered to suho and peck his lips.

Suho smiled and peck my cheek "Thanks to you too, for coming into my life"

We all walked back home with a smile on each face.

My happiness starts from you angel.

         _____________×______________

Ahhh! Thank you for 1k reads, I never knew that anyone will read my shitty story but thanks a lot.

Love you all.
Take care.