Chapter 6

Suho’s POV

"Lee Suho... Get up, you sleepy ass!" Bin screamed at me. I groaned, rolling around on the bed to find a comfortable position to sleep a bit more. "Yah, get up or else you will be late for school," he said while removing the duvet from me.

"Fine. I am up," I said, getting into a sitting position on the bed. "Good, now come to have some breakfast. You can wear my clothes for now. I will drop you off at your apartment," he said, heading out of the room.

I sighed and got up to take a quick shower. I took off my clothes and sat in the bathtub. It's so relaxing. We had a lot of fun last night. I missed spending time with hyung. But everything happens for good and I finally think I can forget Seojun. Though it will be hard. Every time I see him, my heart betrays me and I just end up wanting to cuddle up in bed with him. A sweet dream which might never happen for real.

I washed up and changed into Hyung's clothes which look huge on me as he is a bit taller than me. I went to the kitchen and saw him sitting at the kitchen island, waiting for me. "Morning hyung!" I said happily. "Morning! Eat fast or you are gonna be late," he said hurriedly while passing me the bacon and eggs.

"Hmmm... delicious. Hyung, you sure are a good cook." I said while standing up to keep the plates in the kitchen sink. "Thank you! Let's go now. I will wash it after I drop you home," he said, grabbing his keys and slipping in his shoes. I put on my shoes and we headed towards his car.

"Let's go," he started the engine. I put on my seatbelt. "Last night was fun," he said while looking at me. "Sure it was. Thank you hyung!" I grinned. He huffed, "I missed you and that's why I wanted to spend some time with you. So you don't have to thank me. Just never let yourself down and be happy. You are more than enough Suho and you deserve the world okay?" he said in a serious tone. I nodded my head like a good kid. 

Seojun's POV

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. I was staring out the window. Birds chirping, the sun shining brightly, and the warm air passing by. I sighed. He didn't come home last night. I hope he is fine. Just then, I heard the sound of an engine. I saw the person I wanted to see and have in my arms so badly, come out of the car.

I don't know for how long I was staring at him, but I stopped when I saw a man coming out of the other side of the car. He hugged Suho. Seeing this broke my heart into pieces. I was so worried about him but here he is, standing with a stranger and hugging him while smiling like I don't even exist.

I closed the curtains and laid down on the bed. At least he is safe. But how am I supposed to heal from this pain in my heart? Who told you to fall in love. I heard the front door open. I decided to ask him about last night.

I went out of the room and saw Suho taking his shoes off. "Where were you last night?" I asked sternly. He didn't reply to me and went straight to the kitchen. He opened the fridge. I followed him. "I asked you something Suho. Where the hell were you last night?" I almost lost my control.

He ignored me again. That was it. I slammed him against the wall. "Don't fucking ignore me Suho," I growled. His breath hitched. "Why... do you... care anyways?" he stuttered. I closed my eyes and said, "fucking answer me Suho! Where were you and why are you wearing someone else's clothes?" He huffed and said, "It's none of your business."

"That's not what you said when you wanted me touching you or when you had your pretty little mouth around my dick. Are those things my business!?" I said as I saw his face turning red with embarrassment. "Shut up, Seojun. Now get off me," he said wriggling his wrist out of my grip.

I gripped his wrist tighter. "Just tell me where you were and what you did last night. Then I will let you go," I whispered while nibbling at his earlobe.

He shivered at my touch and said, "I was with Moonbin hyung last night." I stared at him, "What did you both do last night!?" I asked.

"Nothing! We just played games and I slept there," he said looking down.

"Then why are you in his clothes Suho!?" I asked. I need to know the whole thing.

He sighed and said, "because I was in my school clothes when I went there and I didn't have any spare clothes. So he told me to wear his." a sense of relief washed over me.

I stared at his eyes. He is beautiful. I want him to be mine. "Are you done interrogating me? Now leave me," he said.

"Take off these clothes unless you want me to tear them away from your body," I said while licking my lips.

"Let go, Seojun!" he glared at me. He is cute and I want to tease him more.

"That's not what you should call me baby. Remember the name you've given me. I want you to call me that," I whispered in a seductive tone.

He became as red as a tomato. Gosh, I wanna eat him up. He is so damn cute.

"Leave me, please." He pleaded while looking down. "Call me by the name you've given me that night and I will leave you. I promise," I said in a promising tone.

He looked so shy. My goodness, he is killing me with his cuteness. "D-ad-dy" he whispered softly.

"Sorry baby! I couldn't hear you," I said while grabbing his chin to make him look into my eyes.

"Say it again, baby." I spoke softly.

"D-addy," he said shyly and looked down. Oh, my cute little baby.

I let him go, "that's like my good boy. Bye babe. See you at school," I winked and headed out.

I frowned upon realizing what I just did. That's not what I was supposed to do. I will clear it with Suho later. I am not gay.

I don't wanna be gay...

______________×_______________

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER😊
THANK YOU FOR READING☺️
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER😉
GOODBYE👋